"Summer's long Awaiting"

Aaron's POV

I was walking into the school with Elliot and Lucas when I realised Amelia forgot her project in my lap.

Fuck .

The last couple weeks every time me and Elliot would hang out he'd tell me how she doesn't come out of her room because she's only working on it, he told me she even put a real fish in it to make it look realistic.
I didn't believe it at first but..now that I'm really looking at it I see the baby fish swimming around.

What a nerd.

I felt bad about the fact that it might be her final and if she doesn't pass I can kiss Florida goodbye, her name is under everything we've booked because Elliot made her do it.

So I text her.

Me : Darling, you left your project on my lap. Fascinating fish by the way but I have a feeling you might need it huh?
Amie : Oh my god! I totally didn't realise my final was missing. When is your class starting, I can try and sneak in.
Me : The pig just walked in, but I feel like if you unbutton your shirt a little and lift your skirt to your thighs he might let you in.
Amie : You have the pedo?
Me : Yes, darling. Now will you come and take this DIY ocean away from me or will you let me keep it?
Amie : Omw.

I turned my phone off and placed it on the table in-front of me. The pig's lips were moving but I didn't care. I have an A in german anyways.

"Uhm..excuse me?" Amelia says, while walking in.

She listened to me.

Fuck.

Her shirt was unbuttoned a little bit and she actually lifted her skirt to her thighs.

I didn't actually mean it.

Also it was raining and her Shirt's soaked and glued to her body.

The guys around me are whistling and are laughing to themselves while staring at her.

Disgusting. And it was my fault.

The pig looked her up and down before nodding so she can come in.

I knew the power I held so when she walked up to me and took her project I kissed her on the cheek and wrapped my sweatshirt around her shoulders, just so no one gets ideas.

"Thank you.." She nervously said before practically running out the door, putting my sweatshirt on.

I was getting punches to the arm but I was happy when she buttoned her shirt and pulled her skirt down.

I made sure nobody even looked at her.

And nobody will.

Because when Elliot isn't there to protect her, it is my duty and responsibility.