"Summer's Trip"

Amelia's POV

It is six in the morning and I just woke up. I put on the first baby tee I could find with a pair of sweats.

It's finally, fucking finally time for our road trip. The only thing I was dreading is having to go there with Aaron.

As I was getting into the backseat I accidentally tripped and fell onto someone's knee.

His.knee.

I quickly took a seat like a normal person and buckled up. Ellie put some music on and I took out my tablet and started sketching on it.

The drive was boring, we talked about the game, I texted Liam.

But most importantly I managed to finish three out of seventeen designs, I know it doesn't seem much but for me to get the ideas and actually sketch them does take very long.

It was now four in the afternoon and except for little snacks such as chips, candy and cookies no one ate a thing. So Ellie begged Elliot to stop by the closest McDonalds from here.

They're so cute.

He listened.

We pulled over and everyone got what they wanted, we all ate and I took a couple pictures of Ellie feeding Elliot fries. It was adorable, I posted it on my story.

A couple hours later we got into huge traffic, we weren't moving for at least 3 hours and it was boring the heck out of me I finished five more sketches, believe it or not. I had a bunch of ideas but no energy to bring them to reality.

I rarely get road-sick, because I don't like to read while I'm driving. Everything has to be quiet and peaceful when I'm reading. Not this loud ass fighting over who will use the bathroom first when we get to the hotel.

Because my eyes have been closing themselves for the past couple minutes I decided to put my headphones on and listen to music.

For some reason music makes me feel confident and powerful, like nothing matters and everyone likes me.

It's weird , I know.

My mother loves music, but ever since she got sick she barely has any energy to even type a message. She's been taking 'power naps' all day long, which concerns me.

The doctor says we're lucky if my mother makes it through the summer. But I have hope, I think she will beat cancer and be the best fashion designer in the country, like she was just a year ago.

But then again, I might read too much books.

I was listening to the song "Reflections" by the Neighbourhood.

When everything went dark.

The Beauty of My First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें