"Summer's in Trouble"

Aarons POV

After Amelia's outburst to me I felt the same feeling I felt in Florida. And I knew I was in trouble because of it.

She admitted her feelings to me, and the only thing I wanted to do was kiss her and confess mine aswell, but I knew it wasn't the right time.

We were in my car, listening to some crappy music Elliot turned on. The whole time I  was glancing at the rearview to see Amelia behind me.

She was texting on her phone while Maddie was telling her something completely unimportant to her, everyone except Amelia was on mute. At least for me.

"Aaron!" Elliot yelled in my ear and immediately got me annoyed.

"What?" I aggressively said, pushing him back and looking at the road in front of me.

"I have to pee." Says Maddie, leaning herself to the front.

"Well be there in ten minutes, can you hold it?" I ask, looking back in my rearview.

She grunts and leans back in her seat, holding her lower stomach.

"No wonder you have to pee, you drank like three ice teas. What did you expect?" Amelia says, still looking at her phone.

"Don't judge, ice tea is bomb." Maddie answers and looks out the window.

It was raining outside, which made me deconcentrate from the driving part, part of me was still in that hallway with Amelia, listening to her admit her feelings for me.

I felt so loved and chosen in that moment, I felt like I wanted to relive it day after day after day. Being the middle child that feeling is not exactly on a daily basis. 

I mean sure, I'm the captain of my basketball team, but that doesn't mean anything. Elliot is as good as me or hell, maybe even better. It just means I got the most votes, and we cant compare my teammates with Amelia.

No one will ever be comparable to her.

We were pulling into the driveway of the hotel the afterparty was hosted in when Maddie literally jumped out of the car and ran into the bathroom, while Amelia was hysterically laughing and so was Elliot.

I let out a chuckle or two because of Amelia's extremely contagious laugh.

I parked the car and got out of it, I rushed to open the door for Amelia and help her out of my high car.

"Thank you." She quickly said as she took my hand and jumped out of the car, running to catch up with Elliot.

As the party went on Elliot got absolutely wasted, so to calm him down a bit, I made sure he was with Maddie. And I went to Amelia, she was playing Truth or Dare with a group of people and I took a seat next to Jackson, who was sitting across from Amelia.

"Alright, Amelia! Truth or Dare?" A unfamiliar blond girl asks.

"Dare!" Amelia says, with a smile.

"I dare you to spin the bottle." The blond girl answers and starts giggling with her friends, while one of them hands Amelia a beer bottle.

She spins the bottle and it lands exactly in the middle between me and Jackson.

"Alright, girl. Ya get to pick!" Says the girl who handed Amelia the bottle.

Amelia walks up to Jackson, but turns her head to me and places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

If you ask me, its not the kind of kiss I was hoping for.

I grab her chin and actually kissed her, don't hate the player, hate the game.

Amelia pulls away and takes her already red cheeks back to her place, and sits down, looking at the floor.

Everyone is silent before they start clapping and wooing. Which extremely annoyed me, but I let them get away with it.

"I thought she was taken." Says Jackson, as the game continues.

"She is for you." I answer while looking at him straight into his eyes, showing no emotion other then pure anger.