"Summer's Kisses"

Amelia's POV

We were playing Truth or Dare, everything was going normally. But then I got dared to spin the bottle, it ended with Aaron kissing me.

It was my turn to ask so I asked Jackson.

"Okay, Jackie, Truth or Dare?" I playfully asked, adding the nickname to tease him.

He looked around in panic before locking his eyes with mine and smiling.

"I guess, Dare?" He asks.

One of my friends Eleanor was there with us, and she's been eyeing Jackson the whole evening, so I took the matters into my own hands.

"I dare you to kiss Eleanor, for 30 seconds." I suggest.

"So you're basically daring me to make out with Eleanor?" He asks, while laughing.

"Yup." I say, looking over to Eleanor whos already blushing.

What a cutie.

"Cant I make out with you instead?" He asks, I was still looking at Eleanor when he did and trust me, her face changed in the matter of milliseconds. 

I looked back to Jackson and opened my mouth to say something, but before I could someone said it for me.

"Fuck no." Said Aaron, out of nowhere, and turned to Jackson.

That's when I knew, I made a terrible mistake, and that I'm not exactly the matchmaker.

"Yeah, Jackson, what the hell?" I practically yelled.

Eleanor was tearing up, but I had a feeling it was angry tears, like she's mad at me.

"Don't ever fucking try to touch or hell, even look at her, ever again. Because you wont be able to ever move your finger again, understood?" Said Aaron, leaving me speechless.

In return, Jackson just nodded frantically with his mouth open.

"C'mon Amie, lets go." Said Aaron, putting his hand down to me, to help me get up.

I took it and stood up, we walked out to the car with his hand on my lower back.

"Jesus, all these years I thought Jackson was into blondes." I say, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Pfft, like someone would pick any blonde over you." Aaron said back, taking a cigarette and lighting it.

"I might just dye my hair blond." I mumble and he laughs.

"Ill fucking break his spine if his finger ever lands on you." He says, and I started blushing and suddenly, I was smiling.

"Okay, don't break his spine. He doesn't have a chance with me." I  answered, if you could even call that an answer.

"Well based on your little nickname, he sure doesn't think so." He says, looking directly at me.

"Yeah bu-" I tried to say, but realized something. "Wait, are you jealous?" I say, and his cheeks turn dark red, thankfully I saw it before he could hide his face.

"W-what? No! Why would I be jealous?" He quickly says.

"Oh, you so are!" I teased, trying to hit him in the shoulder, but ending up getting my hand held back by his.

"Even if I was, what does that mean? Do I have something to be jealous about?" He said, locking his eyes on mine and getting me nervous.

"N-no." I mumbled, basically forcing the word out of me, because I felt like I was going to fold.

"Better fucking not." He said, before throwing his cigarette on the road and yelling something to Elliot, who was absolutely wasted, and Maddie, who was practically carrying him down the driveway.

"Maddie, Aaron. Can you guys stay over? I cant deal with drunk Elliot alone." I suggested and they both agreed, also it  was more because I never wanted this evening to end.