"Summer's Taken"

Amelia's POV

Last night me and Aaron kind of made it official, well at least that's what my delusional mind wants to think.

"Morning." Aaron says, looking at me from the door.

I'm still laying in bed and its almost noon, I haven't slept because I've been having odd thoughts.

"What'll happen when he's in college?"

"Will we last?"

"Good morning, babe." I said, teasing Aaron.

Everyone knows Aaron hates those types of nicknames, its a red flag for him.

"Oh my god, anything but babe, baby, buh buh, bubba, bub and boo." Aaron answers, running his fingers through his brown hair.

"Hmm, okay. How does Aar sound?" I say, smiling at him.

"Hell no. How about, just Aaron?" He asks, and I nod.

I get up and walk right past him, feeling eyes on me.

"Why don't you take a photo?" I jokingly say while I open the bathroom door.

I hear his laugh and stomping towards the kitchen and living room area.

As I was washing my face, I got a phone call from Diana.

"Di! What's up?" I say, answering the phone.

"Okay, so, get this. I applied to a program that Cornell offers and I got in! Which means Ill kind of need a place to stay next week, and I was hoping.." She says, and I get extremely excited.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I squeak.

I was really happy I could see Diana, the only time I ever see her was on Christmas and Easter, except for that, never. And the thing is, were extremely close  and I love her like a sister, not a cousin.

"Alright, Ill see you Friday!" Diana says and hangs up.

She leaves me no choice but to jump around the bathroom in excitement.

After I'm finished I get downstairs, and see Maddie, Aaron and Elliot on the couch, all laughing.

"Sup Amie?" Aaron says, pretending he hasn't already seen me this morning.

"Diana is coming to town this Friday, so no parties for the weekend." I say, smiling down at Aaron, because I was standing over him.

"Yeah, not gonna happen hun. We have the finals for the tournament, and we will mean, which means after-party. And I'm hosting it." Aaron says, now holding eye contact and smiling at me.

"How about a theme?" Suggests Maddie, and I like the idea.

"How about masked-ball?" I suggest, don't blame me, I was rewatching Gossip Girl earlier.

"Sure, I like it." Elliot says, and I smile at him.

"Absolutely not." Aaron says and my smile drops.

"Why not? People would have fun, your house is huge and its literally the last after-party of the summer. Maybe we could to a fashion contest with it too." I say.

"Because, Amie. Its not prom, its an after-part for our whole team. Well, except Jackson, obviously." Aaron says and Elliot looks confused.

Oh right, turns out Elliot doesn't remember a single thing that happened last night.

"Oh my god Elliot, Jackson drunkenly hit on me. And now Aaron is holding a grudge." I explain and Elliot smiles at Aaron while Maddie says.

"Good boy."

I death stare Maddie as a response.

"Let me see what coach thinks about it, maybe hell want to bring his wife as a date." Aaron says while sighing.

I just look at Aaron texting someone quickly. 

"I'm not hungry and I got to get to practice, drive me?" I ask Aaron.

"Sure." He says and jumps over the couch.

"Bye Elli!" He jokingly yells to Elliot.

We get into his car and start driving to the school where my practice is held.

Couple minutes later we  arrived and Aaron parked outside.

"Thanks for driving me." I said, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"You're very welcome." He says and opens the door for me.

My Aaron.