"Summer's Party"

Amelia's POV

I always desperately try to make other people have fun, so I convinced Maddie, Zoe and Zoe's friend Leah to fly up to Florida. They are staying for one night only but we're having a party.

I also managed to convince Aaron to come with us. Which was a huge success if you ask me.

The game is in a couple of days and I'm not too happy that it's near.

Aaron and Liam at the same place and time just screams a problem.

But right now I'm going to worry about the fact that I have absolutely nothing to wear.

My closet at home is full of sweats, T-shirts and uniforms. I have no dress but Maddie said I have to wear one.

Maddie is three years older then me but she treats me like an equal.

Like a big sister.

She always gives me boy-advices, tips for school. So I try to put myself in her shoes when I'm looking for something to wear.

I open Diana's closet to look for inspiration and maybe steal a thing or two.

And there it was.

It was a tight, black leather dress without sleeves. It was perfect.

I quickly tried it on and because Diana is shorter then me, the dress looked shorter then it was supposed to be.

But Maddie would definitely approve, so why not?

I did my makeup and put my hair down.

As I was walking downstairs I caught myself staring at Aaron Matthew's back.

He was wearing baggy jeans and a leather jacket.

It was like we accidentally matched.

We are meeting Elliot, Ellie and my friends at the party and I wasn't going to be late.

"Why don't you go start the car, please?" I asked.

He turned around and as his eyes came to me they widened.

"Why don't you go put something over that?" He asked.

I slapped him lightly and got into the car.

Obviously I wasn't going to listen to him.

It's not like he's not going to look at the other girls wearing the same dress I am.

I'm so going to tell Maddie all of this.

The younger me would die right now.

Yes, I did have a crush on Aaron when I was thirteen but come on who didn't have a crush on their older brother's friend.

I mean it's like if you're a younger sister it's bound to happen to you sooner or later.

The car drive to the party was quite awful. It was quiet and I was boring my ass off.

But this place was amazing.

It was like a house party but this was a mansion, I mean like a full on five story castle.

Three hours later

Me and Maddie were gossiping and talking while I was sitting next to Aaron when Maddie went to the bathroom.

Suddenly a random girl who I've never seen before came up to Aaron and they full on started to have a make out session, right in front of me.

"Ugh, get a room." I said.

Aaron tapped her on the back and she left.

Aaron usually wasn't like this, but I mean he is deeply wasted.

"Awh, does our little princess Amie still have a little crush on me?" He chuckled while leaning back into the couch.

"I've grown out of my crush on you, get over yourself, will you?" I told him in a cold tone.

"Oh yeah? Cmon Amie, we both know that's not the truth you're telling."

I opened my mouth to say something but before I could Maddie pulled me into the crowd and we started dancing.

Aaron smiled at me and I was getting butterflies.

Why was I getting butterflies?