"Summer's got Hope"

Amelia's POV

Never have I ever felt so fucking stupid in my entire life.

I kissed my brothers best friend.

And the thing is, he kissed back.

But then complained about it?

No sleep for me tonight I guess.

"Older" by Isabel LaRosa was playing when I got a text message from Maddie.

Mads: HEY!! Did you drop the bitch off?

Me: Yup, but so much happened after that you wouldn't believe it. Ill tell you when we get home.

Mads: When are you two arriving anyways?

Me: Let me ask.

"When are we getting there?" I coldly asked, not showing any emotions.

"Be patient, five minutes." he says.

I go back to my phone and text Maddie back.

Me: He says 5 mins, but I think its only 10secs away so..

"Its not five minutes though. Its just the backway to the driveway. So don't you mean five seconds?" I ask.

"Well including us talking its going to be." he says.

"Ugh, fuck off. I don't want to talk to you for the millionth time this night." I bite.

He stops and we get out of the car, feeling the evenings wind in my hair made me shiver. 

I never really insulted Aaron like this before, at least not to his face and I'm a people pleaser, so..

"I'm sor-" I get cut off by his lips on mine.

I was surprised, knowing I shouldn't have done this, but there I was, making out with Aaron fucking Matthews, on his car. 

As I was tongue wrestling Aaron, I heard Maddie's voice in the garden, so as a reflex, I immediately pushed Aaron off of me and waited for Maddie to run over.

"So are we just going to ignore what happened?" Aaron asks, god he's such a jerk.

I crack a smile and quickly say :"Shut up."

Maddie ran over and  hugged me, we went inside the house with her arm around my shoulders. 

"Mads, Ill meet you in our room. I just need to talk to Elliot first, okay?" I said.

She nodded and let me go.

Elliot was sitting on the couch, with his elbows on his knees and head on his hands. 

"She's with Zoe, uh pretty safe I would say." 

"Is this like an endless loop of us Williams? We all just get cheated on, well of course except for the golden boy Nathaniel." he says.

That's true, now all of us had been cheated on except for Nate. First Jacob with his ex, then me, and now Elliot? Its like just a family thing.

"I think we all just picked the wrong person."

"Fuck that, I was Ellie for six fucking years. Why did I realize she wasn't the right girl now." he frustratedly says.

"Maybe you had the right girl with you this whole time you were just too busy to notice."

"Don't, just don't." Elliot chuckles.

Mission : accomplished.