"Summer's Stressed"

Aarons POV

School was starting next week, my freshman year of college. I wasn't looking forward to it.

The thing is, I'm not really the social person, Elliot is. Our first day of High School, the guy had a girlfriend and fifteen friends by the end of the week. I had friends too, but mostly just from basketball, and I lost an important one a couple weeks ago.

"Aaron, honey. A word?" My mom knocked on my wide open door, disrupting me from finishing some stuff for the team.

I nod and turn my chair towards the bed, making her have a sit down conversation with me.

"You see, your father just got us some clients in Greece, Costa and Maria. So well have to fly down there next week." My mom speaks, and I immediately get upset.

"No! You cant. I cant take care of Luke, mom. I'm starting college, Harvard! Its one of the academically hardest schools in the world!" I don't exactly yell, but raise my voice a bit.

"That is no way to speak to your literal birth giver, alright?" My mom annoyingly says, because she knows I'm right.

"Alright, sure. But you cant leave! You just cant. I know that we have nannies but they leave too. And if I'm studying and mostly at college and basketball throughout the day I cant take care of him! I need help, and he needs his mom." I say.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you! Were taking Luke with us." My mom reveals the big secret she just decided not to mention earlier.

"Oh." I just say, I had no words left in me, everything was happening so fast and I felt a pressure on my head, it was extremely hard to take. That's when everything went dark.

-

Okay, I'm really sorry this chapters so short but its just because Amelia's POV is much more interesting.

Thoughts?