"Summer's Drunk"

Aarons POV

What the hell was I thinking?

Alright, the first time, it was a tense situation. But again?

This whole night was a blur to me, and the worst thing is that now Ill have to actually speak to Elliot. And I've never been the best at keeping things from him.

Amelia giggles her way upstairs as I'm walking into the living room, where to my luck, Elliot was. With Nathan. 

"You drop Ellie off?" asks Nathan, as he's cutting an apple.

"Uhm, yes, yes I did." I said.

Uhm? I never say uhm!

"So driving to a hotel five minutes away cost you half an hour?" asks Nathan, again.

"Yo, stop interrogating him, Amelia probably talked to Zoe, what do you think happened?" Jacob asks. 

"I don't know, he should just hope nothing happened to my sister." Nathan tells him, while he by the way, still has a knife very close to him.

"Pfft, no you don't need to worry. Aaron is not in any way attracted to Amelia." Elliot jumps in, while I'm just standing next to the couch, hoping I make it upstairs in one piece.

"Okay, but I want to hear it from him." Nathan lifts his head from the apple and looks straight into my eyes.

"Y-yeah! Its true, Amelia isn't really my type." I say.

I clearly lied, almost all of the girls I've ever been with have the same features Amelia does, not that it means anything.

"Huh." Jacob suddenly adds and Nathan looks over to him. 

"I'm actually kind of tired, I'm going to go to bed." I try to escape.

"Sit." announces Nathan loudly.

Nathan is huge, his bicep is like my leg. Even though he's shorter then me I'm still terrified of him.

I do as I'm told and I suddenly see Jacob bringing out basically every drink they had in the house. 

Shit.

                                    -Two hours later-

My head was spinning and me and the guys were laughing our asses off for no fucking reason. 

Suddenly, Maddie and Amelia come downstairs and all of a sudden were playing Truth or Dare, keep in mind most of us are drunk as fuck.

"Yo Aaron, T or D?" asks Jacob.

"T!" I say.

Everyone boos, well everyone except Nathan, who is death staring me. 

"Are you into Amelia?"

I couldn't even think about what I was going to say before the worst thing that could've came out slips out of my mouth.

"Like I could ever be into a mentally messed up person."

I look over to Amelia, whose cheeks are already wet from the tears. 

"Get over yourself you fucking man whore." says Maddie, while Amelia is running upstairs.

I look around myself and I see that Jacob is already walking away, leaving me and asleep Elliot with Nathan whos jaw is clenching and eyes are turning red.

"That was better then if you would've told me you were into her, however if you ever talk to my sister like that ever again Ill cut your fucking dick off and shove it into your ass you fucking assface." says Nathan, out of the blue.

"Well that was very descriptive."

When everything went blank.