"Summer's Danger"

Amelia's POV

The game ended exactly how I wanted it to. In peace, however we still beat the shit out of my asshole ex.

Over the days my sadness turned into anger, with Maddie's help obviously.

After the game we went home and me and Maddie sketched together.

Maddie studies Fashion in Otis College of Art and Design, which is my dream school. I hope to get in, but that's going to have to wait two years.

She is an amazing designer, even though she's just a Sophomore she already has multiple firms interested in her.

She's my idol.

"So that game was pretty interesting today." Maddie starts a conversation.

"If you're trying to talk to me about Liam just say so."

"Okay, so I found out some gossip about him. Basically he's really crazy and always stalked his ex-girlfriends. That's at least what Katie told me." Maddie explains.

"Katie? Who's tha- oh! His ex? Damn."

"Damn is an understatement, he even tried to break into her house. The poor girl is scared to open the window now." she says.

"How didn't I know anything about this?" I ask in confusion.

"Well, Aaron did try to warn you."

I opened my mouth to say something but cut off by the sound of the door opening and I practically shit myself out of fear, especially because me and Maddie watched Scream yesterday.

"Anyone home?" a deep voice says, it's Nathaniel!

"I'm starving." and Jacob!

I ran out of the door to hug two of my favourite people in the world. My older brothers!

"Hi! What are you two doing here?!" I asked while I hugged the both of them.

"We tried to be here for the game but our flight got delayed." Jacob says.

The weird thing is that Jacob is five years younger then Nathaniel but he's like three inches taller then him, he's even taller then Aaron.

Maddie has had her eyes on Jacob ever since she's met, and I hope they do get together one day, but no rush.

Aaron and Elliot came downstairs and the boys were in the backyard, fooling around and enjoying the view.

Maddie and I agreed to go for a sunset swim so we ran to the beach at the perfect time.

The sky, the sun, the water, everything was so perfect it was crazy.

After a while the sun wasn't setting so I got out of the water to dry up and read a bit.

Then I felt a hand on my mouth.

An unfamiliar one.