"Summer's Game"

Aaron's POV

The day has finally come, I am playing the game against Liam and his other jerk friend today.

Me and Elliot were for some reason still not talking, but when we play, it's like we communicate telepathically. We just understand each other when we step on the court.

No matter what.

This shit has got an audience and everything, it's serious.

I see these rich assholes who come in with their fancy cars and bags.

I'm not going to say I wouldn't want that, of course I would. However, for a basketball tournament? Really?

We don't have a lot of fans, but Amelia means more then a thousand people coming to see me play.

She's been to every single one of my and Elliot's games, she just always was.

The odd thing though, is that she's not happy. I mean I get it, her jerk boyfriend cheated on her, I saw it.

But she was mad at me.

What did I do?

I mean, I know what I did, I just don't know what's so wrong with that.

As me and Elliot were stepping onto the court I notice Liam and his little friend who is by the way, probably shorter then Amelia.They are laughing and clapping.

What an idiot.

I am about three inches taller then everyone who was playing, so obviously me and Elliot got the ball first.

I'm never aggressive when I play, I am always calm and peaceful. Obviously I beat the shit out of them in the game, but never have I ever fought because of what happened on the court.

However with this asswipe getting too touchy with me and talking about Amelia, I got this sudden feeling in my stomach. I was trying to keep it down there but I felt like I wanted to throw the blonde son of a bitch across the city, not even the room.

By the time the first quarter was over I ran to the bathroom and almost broke the sink.

The game ended exactly how I wanted it to, Liam's face was legally swollen. I kept my rage down and we won.

It was perfect.

But now it's time to do the actually hard shit.

"Elliot, what's up with you?" I asked as I was running behind him.

"What's wrong? What's wrong with you? You just had to make a big scene in front of everyone? You couldn't just tell Amelia in private? Or even tell me before?" He yelled, in my face.

"Because she wouldn't have believed us, and you know it! Also he would probably continue dating that poor girl Leah behind her back, as her brother you should've done something as-well, not just sitting there eating fucking waffles."

"As her brother my nose shouldn't be in her business, she's sixteen for Christ's sake it's not like she needs fucking protection." He says.

"Wow."

Well, at least we won I guess.