"Summer's Wishes"

Aarons POV

After I ended the game and pulled Amelia away from it, I had so much anger inside of me. Mixed with a bit of jealousy.

The minute Elliot is even just a little bit sober, I'm singing like a bird, I trusted Jackson. Who knows what would've happened if I wasn't there.

The thought of Amelia leaving with Jackson comes to my mind and I immediately shake it off, knowing she's sitting next to me.

Maddie and Elliot are in the back, giggling, while Amelia is texting or on her phone, if you ask me, I don't think she has anyone to text at two in the morning.

"Jackson is texting me non-stop." She whispers to me, as were on a red light.

"Fucking block him then, he has no right to text you." I say, kind of annoyed.

"I don't want to hurt his feelings." She answers and I sigh.

"Do whatever you want then, I don't care." I say, even though I didn't mean it.

"Maybe I should talk to Zoe, she would know what to do in this situation." She suggests and I hate it, that she wont listen to me although she knows I'm right.

"I know what I will do in this situation." I say, kind of joking.

"Aaron, promise me you wont get into a fight with him." She says and I nod, knowing that's one promise Ill break.

We arrived at the Williams apartment sooner then I thought we would.

I got out of the car and helped Elliot onto the couch.

The good thing about Elliot is that he gets sober fast, hell drink one  cup of water and be ready to drive, that's how he is.

I grab him an Advil and a cup of water, he chugs it down and takes the Advil.

"Jackson hit on Amelia tonight." I said, catching him in surprise.

"WHAT?" Elliot loudly said and stood up.

"Don't worry, I handled it." I said, getting him to calm down.

"Of course you did." He said, in a extremely annoyed tone.

"What was I supposed to do? Let them make out or something? The dude is like twenty-three." I defended myself.

"You could've called me." He said.

"Yeah right, you were too busy taking shots and yelling around like a monkey." I said.

We stayed in silence until Maddie and Amelia came back down. And that they shouldn't have.

"Jackson hit on you?" Elliot said, in a quiet tone.

Amelia's eyes wandered straight to me as Elliot spoke.

"You told him?!" She practically yelled.

"He had to know, Jackson cant be trusted." I said, in a serious tone. 

"Why do you care so much, anyway?" Elliot yelled, even though the answer was quite obvious.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask, death staring  Elliot.

"Well you seem to be quite interested in every single fucking thing Amelia does its very odd." Elliot says, like a bitch.

"Elliot, come with me. Lets go on a walk." Maddie takes Elliot's hand, leaving me and Amelia alone.

"Aaron, when is this going to end?" She says, taking a seat next to me.

"When is what going to end, Amie?" I pretended to be clueless.

"I think we shouldn't see each other, at least not anymore." She said, and my worst fear came true.

"Why? I thought we were past the  mad-at-me part." I said, trying to make the pain go away.

"Because every time I'm with you I get a certain feeling in stomach that I've never felt for anybody other then you. And I'm just, just scared." She said.

"Scared of me?" I said, looking deep into the green eyes in front of me.

"Of that feeling." She corrected me and I felt relieved.

"So the result is just to stay away from me, or what?" I asked, obviously being hurt.

"Aaron, every time we see each other I want to rip your eyes open, but at the same time kiss you until you suffocate. And I know that's creepy, but its true." Amelia says, and I feel the tension swelling between us.

After she said that all I wanted to do now was kiss her until she suffocates. But I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I hate myself for not kissing you right now." I admitted.

"Then do it." She said with a sly smile, while looking straight into my eyes.

And so I did, I kissed her like I meant it, and I did.

She kissed me back and pulled away, smartly.

"Elliot could see.." She said, still so close to my face that I could feel her warm breath on my lips.

"I know." I said, leaning on the couch.

I wish he couldn't, though.