"Summer's Busted"

Aarons POV

I was on the hospital bed, still figuring out what just happened, when Amelia was laying beside me. 

Suddenly, I heard the door smashing open and Elliot's loud voice saying :"What the absolute fuck?" 

Amelia jumped off the bed and started looking at me and Elliot, back and forth.

"Uhm, I uh, I can explain.." She spit out and I cringed.

What was there to explain?

"Go on." Elliot said, like he just caught us cheating or something like that.

"Weve been together for four weeks, we kissed a couple of times in Florida." I said, without a care.

Amelia was surprisingly more important to me then Elliot, as long as she's happy, I didn't have anything to worry about.

"Yeah, and when were you planning on telling me all of this?" His voice was getting louder and Amelia started twitching.

"Why should we have to tell you?" I say.

"Maybe because you're hooking up with my little sister, asshole. Oh and that's why you were so fucking jealous of Jackson." He says.

"Fuck you, Elliot. You know that's not the real reason!" I raise my voice aswell, when suddenly my mom hops in, or better said, stops the conversation.

"Guys, let me drive you home. Its getting late." She says and walks back out.

It was quiet for a while, till Elliot decided to say the worst thing he could've said.

"Amelia, don't talk to me ever again. You slut."

At that point, I was sweating from anger.

I felt so weak, laying on the hospital bed, not being able to stand up and punch the shit out of him for talking to her that way.

"Bye, Aaron." She said, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I know I should've said something to Elliot, while she was there, what I say now doesn't make a change.

"What the hell, seriously?" Asked Elliot, with his voice calmer now.

"I love her, Elliot." I finally say, making all stress, pain and confusion disappear within seconds.

Elliot turned pale as he stared at me in shock.

He suddenly sat down on the chair and put his hands in his pockets.

"Y-you do?" He asks, suspicious of my real feelings.

"Why don't you trust me?" I ask.

"With all due respect, you do hook up with a different girl every party." He says, truthfully.

"You know I would never do anything that has even a slight chance to actually hurt Amelia, you're well aware of that, aren't you?" I turn the question around.

"I know, Aaron. But its all so soon, I mean two months ago we laughed about her crush on you and now you're telling me this incredibly huge information, I-I just cant process it." He answers.

"I was hoping I didn't, I was hoping it was only friendly love, but every time I saw her smile I had this feeling everywhere. Not butterflies or some shit, it was more then that, more intense." I say, letting no secret stay inside.

"When did it start?" Elliot asks.

"In Florida, a day before we left, I think." I said, lying. I knew the time and date when our first kiss happened, but I figured he doesn't have to.

"Alright, when did you make it secretly official?" He interrogates.

"Monday, after our game. But that's not when I realized I loved her." I say.

"When did you realize?" Elliot asks.

"When they were driving me over here, I know this might sound dramatic but I'm being dead-serious. I felt like I was going to die, and all I could think about was her. That before I died, I wanted to be with her one last time, that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. By her side, and having her by mine. If that's not love, I don't know what is." I said.

"You know, Aaron. If you hadn't told me you loved her I wouldn't have accepted this, but now, Ill stay out of the way." Elliot says, making me smile.

"Thank you, really." I said.

He gave me a gentle hug before leaving, I assume they left with my mother.

That night I fell asleep with nothing on my back, I finally had a good nights rest.

The Beauty of My First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें