Chapter 11

Third Person's P. O. V:

The sound of swords clashing ring throughout the clearing as my Saki Kiri blade clashes against Eihei's cutlass. She's smiling the whole time.

I pull back as I say, "Hudro Forge: Dance!" I run at my opponent while twisting my sword in a winding motion along with my body. She easily deflects it before feinting for my pectoral, then aiming for my stomach.

I barely manage to block it before I do a couple of hand springs backwards.

Eihei comments, "You're good, for a Fujikami." Eihei stalks over and grabs me by the back of the head and holds me close to her. "I'm going to make you a part of my crew no matter what."

"N-Never!"

Eihei is forced to let go of me when Kyo suddenly appears and swings his sword. I hit the ground on my butt and look to see he's defeated his opponent already.

Kyo looks at me as he faces the pirate captain. He orders, "Get to the ship and get out of here. Typhoon Release: Gust of Despair Jutsu."

A mid sized typhoon forms and Eihei is forced to linger.

I nod gratefully and pick myself up before I run toward the huge pirate ship, Homura following me as I sheathe my katana. I spot Kazumi at the boat, pushing against it and trying to get it into the river. I hear Kyo clashing his sword against Eihei's.

"Kazumi, you're okay!" Heiwa exclaims in relief.

She looks to him as she says, "Help me get this boat back into the water so we can't get out of here."

I say as I go up to them, "Let me handle that." They start as they turn to me.

The tall brunette snaps as he jabs a finger at me accusingly, "You tried to turn us over to the pirates!"

"It was a miscommunication," I respond with a dismissive wave of my hand. "Anyway, it's not like I gave them the scroll." Kazumi, her brother and Heiwa exchange uncertain glances with one another. I sigh in impatience. "Look, if you wanna get out of here with your lives, then let me help you!"

Heiwa nods and they step back.

I stand in front of the boat and sheathe my sword. I do hand signs as I say, "Water Release: Moon's Pull Jutsu." I then lift my arms up and down, raising the water beneath the boat on turn. Eventually, it sits back in the river and I grin with satisfaction. I raise my voice so my teammates can hear. "Everybody in! Ren, Kyo, Hotaru!"

My teammates break away and we all escape on Eihei's own boat, back to the harbour. The hawk has disappeared, and Heiwa tells me it's another one of his summonings, just like I thought.

But it wasn't long before another ship races towards us.

Kazumi's brother exclaims, looking behind him, "We got incoming!"

Kyo demands to know as a bunch of Eihei's pirates and herself jump on the boat before us, cackling and brandishing weapons, "Do you know how to drive this thing?"

"I'm not sure! But I'll figure it out," He responds, shaking his head.

"Well, figure it out fast," Mutters Kyo before he and the rest of engage with Eihei and her crew.

"Water Release: Liquid Bullet Jutsu!" Both Kazumi and her opponent say as they send chakra enhanced bullets of water at one another.

"Water Release: Water Trumpet Jutsu," Says Hotaru. She launches a massive trumpet of water at her brown haired female opponent.

Kagura easily dodges before unsheathing a long sword. "Water Release: Hydro Sword." Chakra enhanced water swirls around it before she lunges for Hotaru and swings her sword.

Hotaru manages to evade it.

The Arashi does hand signs and says, "Storm Release, "Hotaru Jutsu." Hotaru sends out several orbs of glowing water that shoot beams which Kagura easily dodges.

"Wind Release: Dancing Gale Jutsu," Says Heiwa before he wraps wind around his blue haired opponent and swirls them about before throwing them overboard with a cry. He does the same to two others.

Kazumi grits her teeth before she glares and does hand signs. "Water Release: Water Whip Jutsu!" She thrusts out her hands and sends out a strip of chakra infused water that strikes her opponent and sends them flying.

Heiwa compliments her, "Hey! You did the Water Whip!"

She responds, "I couldn't have done it without your help!"

Her brother grits out as he struggles to dislodge two male pirates that have tangled around him, "Will you two quit congratulating each other and help me out?!"

I jump down near him and channel chakra into my left fist before I punch one away, then I do the same to my foot and kick away the second enemy.

"Wand Release: Dancing Wind Jutsu," I say before I wrap air around both men and toss them overboard with cries.

Kazumi's brother mutters gratefully, "Hey, thanks for that."

I grin at him, "No prob! I'm Sakuya Fujikami by the way."

"Hiro Mizuhara," The boy introduces.

I beam at him which makes him blush as I say, "Nice to meet you! I then notice that Ren was taking on two pirates and Kyo and Homura were  battling four, but there was no sign of Eihei yet.

I jump down to help Kyo and do hand signs. "Petal Release: Petal Current Jutsu." I sweep out my arm and take out one enemy and another with my Jutsu.

Kyo mutters as he deflects the cutlass of another pirate, "I had it handled, you know."

I reply in exaggeration, "It is okay to ask for help every once in awhile, Kyo."

"Water Release: Water Dragon Severing Wave Jutsu!" Says Hotaru and she sends out a beam of chakra enhanced water at Kagura. The brunette cries out as she's hit with the Jutsu and is sent overboard.

"Crystal Release: The God's Crossing Jutsu," Says Ren. He slams his hand onto the deck and as the clear crystal spikes shoot out, they send one man flying with a cry, making the blonde smirk.

The other man lunges at him with his cutlass but Ren dodges before clashing his own crystal blade against it. After a few more clashes, he grabs the man and grunts with exertion as he throws the pirate overboard. He hits the water with a loud splash.

Kyo swings his sword at his opponent and with a final, powerful thrust, sends him hurtling over the railing.

Ren says to Hotaru, hair tossing in the slight breeze as he whips his head to her, "I think that's the past of them!"

"Okay! Now let's—" She's cut off as her brown eyes widen at me. "Sakuya, behind you!"

I cry out as I'm suddenly thrown forwards by a foot slugging my back. Painfully hard. A sharp grunt leaves my mouth as I hit the deck and roll onto my left side, gasping at the sudden pain as I clutch my side.

What was that?

I raise my eyes to see Eihei striding towards me, fury etched on her features. Eihei reaches me and grabs the front of my kimono.

I grit my teeth as I'm lifted onto the air and towards her. She says angrily, "You've overthrown my crew and lost me my Water Jutsu scroll of the Mizuhara clan. It would be a shame to kill the Fujikami princess. I'm making you a member of my crew whether you want to or—ah!" Eihei cries out in pain and I'm dropped to the floor as someone attacks her.

I look to see it's Kyo, sword outstretched and a glare on his features.

Eihei touches her left cheek and pulls her fingers away, only to reveal crimson blood. She seethes at the greenette, purple ringed eyes narrowed, "You'll pay for that, boy!"

With cutlass in hand, Eihei launches herself at Kyo and the two clash swords together.