Chapter 69

Third Person's P. O. V:

Kyo punches a tree so hard that he breaks the bark with his knuckles, but he doesn't seem to notice. Ren watches wearily from his spot on the boulder, hoping his teammate is alright.

They were training with their Sensei today but she was running a bit late.

Ren sighs as he puts his cheek in his hand, "I miss Sakuya-chan."

"Really? Ive missed you guys, too!" Says a voice, causing both males to look up. Ren grins widely at the sight of the Fujikami princess standing next to Homura and Hotaru, a smile on their faces.

Kyo stops punching the tree and gasps at the sight of Sakuya.

"Sakuya-chaaann!!" Ren squeals before he throws himself on her in a hug, surprising Sakuya. "I've missed you so, so, so much!! Kyo's been absolutely insufferable to be around, since he's been moody ever since you stayed back in your homeland."

Ren pulls back and beams at Sakuya who blinks her eyes a few times.

"I didn't realise it would be that hard for you guys," She says, as Kyo comes over.

"You've no idea—ow!" Ren cries out as Kyo hits him on top of the head.

"Welcome back," Kyo says to Sakuya, smiling. She beams at him.

"It's great to be back! I came back with Kakashi as he came to my homeland for the alliance," Sakuya tells them.

Ren cheers, fist pumping the air, "Alright!! Team Kekkei Genkai is back together again!!"

Hotaru says, "We were just about to get started with today's training session." She glances between Sakuya and Ren. "How about you two go first?"

Sakuya throws the Takahashi a grin.

Sakuya's P. O. V:

We finish training and Hotaru dismisses us.

"That was great!" Ren cheers. I give him a raised eyebrow.

"I thought you dreaded sparring with me?" I ask.

"I've actually kind of missed it since you left," Ren admits. I smile at him.

"Let's go get some dango!" I say, throwing my fist in the air. My teammates agree, and we head for the dango shop.

We get the hanami and mitarashi dango, and we eat as we chat and I tell them about my clan.

As we leave, we bump into Team 8.

"Kiba-kun!" I exclaim happily. He catches me in a hug.

"Sakuya-chan? You're back?" He says in surprise as he lets go of me. I nod. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I wanted it to be a surprise," I say.

"Yip, yip!" I look down to see Akamaru in front of me.

"Akamaru! I've missed you!" I pick him up and cuddle him. Kiba smiles at us.

"It's good to have you back, Sakuya," Hinata says with a smile.

"It's great to be back. I'm starting missions with my team tomorrow," I tell them.