Chapter 26

Third Person's P. O. V:

"I'm going to get revenge for what you did to me in the Forest of Death, Princess," Ken tells her, glaring.

Sakuya responds calmly, "I'd like to see you try. I've beaten you before and I can do it again."

Kiba cheers, waving his fist around, "Go, Princess!!"

Ren also cheers, cupping his myth, "Demolish him!!"

Ken scowls as an anime vein throbs on his temple.

"You've got this, Ken! Beat her down!" Ken's female teammate cheers.

Ken scowls before he does rapid hand signs. "We'll see about that! I'm the best Earth Style user in the Hidden Grass Village! Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu."

Sakuya blinks as the redhead suddenly disappears. She focuses on the vibrations on the ground with her Earth Release Sensing Technique and smirks when she feels his vibration heading right towards her under the ground.

"Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that," Sakuya says before flowing chakra into her left fist. With a cry of immense exertion, she raises her arm before launching it downward. Sakuya's fist collides with the floor and there's a rumbling sound throughout the arena before cracks appear in the floor. There's an explosion as the entire floor breaks up, and a stunned Ken pops out of the ground, eyes animated, white stunned circles while everyone else, except the Land of Blossoms ninja and Team 6 have matching expressions on their faces. "Found you, didn't I, Ken?"

"H-Huh?!!" He exclaims in utter confusion.

"Wh-Whoa...!" Naruto exclaims, as even Sasuke is in disbelief. He knew the Fujikami princess was strong, but he didn't think she was this strong. "What was that Jutsu just now?! How'd she destroy the freaking ground?!"

The pink haired Jounin explains, gazing at her former student proudly, "It's a Medical Ninjutsu invented by Tsunade Senju herself. It may look like Taijutsu, but it isn't. The user focuses chakra to a point of their body, such as their hands or feet, and upon impact, they release that chakra." She nods to the destroyed arena floor. "This is the result. Only two people I know of can use this technique; Tsunade herself and Sakuya."

Ino wants to know, "How come?"

"Because it needs absolute fine chakra control in order to use properly. If you try to use it without that fine chakra control... well, things will turn out badly."

Asuma demands, "Kakashi, did you know about this?!"

"Uh, well, I knew she was trained by Tsunade before I brought Sakuya to the Hidden Leaf Village, but I've only seen it a few times in action. I'm always impressed every time," Responds the Hatake sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head.

Ren has a fearful look on his face as he mumbles, "I'm so glad I'm not the one fighting her right now! She's used that technique on me heaps of times during our training sessions that I swear I thought I was gonna die!"

Kyo mutters with a sigh, "Don't be so melodramatic, Ren."

"But I'm not! I really nearly did!"

"Well, maybe if you weren't so rude to her, Sakuya might've gone easier on you during training." Ren scowls at this before turning back to the fight.

In disguise as the Sound ninja Jounin, Orochimaru stares in shock at the Fujikami princess as bits of rock finish raining down. "She has Tsunade's strength? How intriguing. I will keep an eye on her," He thinks.

 I will keep an eye on her," He thinks