Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3

Sakuya's P. O. V:

I decide to sing to pass the time for the rest of the journey through the tunnels.

"Ever ever after
Storybook endings, fairytales coming true
Deep down inside we wanna believe they still do
In our secretest heart, it's our favorite part of the story
Let's just admit we all wanna make it too
Ever ever after
If we just don't get it our own way
Ever ever after
It may only be a wish away
Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach what's real just by making believe
Unafraid, unashamed
There is a joy to be claimed in this world
You even might wind up being glad to be you
Ever ever after
Though the world will tell you it's not smart
Ever ever after
The world can be yours if you let your heart
Believe in ever after
No wonder your heart feels it's flying
Your head feels it's spinning
Each happy ending's a brand new beginning
Let yourself be enchanted, you just might breakthrough
To ever, ever after
Forever could even start today
Ever ever after
Maybe it's just one wish away
Your ever ever after
Ever ever after
(I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss)
Oh, whoa, whoa
For ever ever after"

Sandayu says when I finish the song, "You sing beautifully, Sakuya-sama."

"Thank you," I say, smiling. "But, please, just call me Sakuya."

We soon exit the tunnel and come to stop. As everyone starts to get out of the cars, we discover that Koyuki has run away.

As we split off to search for her, Kakashi calls, "Fan out and look for her! Radio in if she turns up!"

"Got it!"

We split and I bound through trees.

I search for about fifteen minutes on an enlarged Homura but I see no sign of the Princess.

"Homura, can you sniff them out?" I ask and she huffs in response before taking off in a certain direction.

We soon reach the sight where we see Koyuki with Naruto in front of a train that has a man with dark hair at the front of it.

On a hill are Sandayu and a bunch of men in armor. I almost vomit at the sight before me. Homura stays in the trees. Sandayu and his men all have arrows in their bodies and blood stains the white snow. Doto had slaughtered them all.

Sandayu was still standing, however, but as a barrage of arrows fly towards him, a giant shuriken comes down and deflects them.

I blink my pink eyes as Sasuke appears then bounds towards the train, throwing a paper bomb that explodes. Then an explosive grenade comes down from a snowy hill and causes an avalanche upon impact. Snow pours over the train even as it trudges forward.

Kyo does the same.

I take out a kunai and attach a paper bomb to it before I thrust it at the front of the train. An explosion rocks it along the tracks. Ren doesn't throw his own kunai as he creates his weapons out of crystal.

Then there's another explosion from the back of the train, and I get the feeling it's Kakashi's and Hotaru's doing. The back end of the train car breaks off and the rest continues. Sasuke goes to pursue them but Kakashi appears beside the Uchiha and stops him.

Homura takes me to where Sandayu lays and I examine him. His wounds are fatal. He'll die very soon. I meet Kakashi's gaze and shake my head sadly. I see Koyuki with Naruto and Sasuke and I ask the men to carry Sandayu to the Princess. They gently set him on the snow, and the look I give my teammates tells them all they need to know.

Blood leaks down the left side of his face as Sandayu turns his head to Koyuki and says, "My Princess..." She steps up to him and gets on her knees. "Please, forgive me! I... I never should've gotten you involved in all of this. It's just... that every single one of us here... were able to keep believing, in spite of everything because... we knew you were alive! When you were little, and even now, you have always been, just as I, your loyal Sandayu, believed. So too must you believe in yourself. You have always been our purest hope, Princess! Please! Do not waste your tears on me!"