Chapter 54

Sakuya's P. O. V:

I chase after a puppy and finally manage to catch it.

"Gotcha!" I say. The puppy kicks my face and I let out a giggle. My team and I were on a D Rank mission to capture a couple of escaped puppies. The one I have had gold fur.

Kyo and Ren are catching one with black fur.

I tap my earpiece and say, "I've caught the golden furred puppy."

"Good work, Sakuya," Says Hotaru. "How you going, Ren? Kyo?"

"One sec!" The Takahashi responds. A heartbeat later and his voice floats through the wireless radio. "Got it! It's got black fur."

"Good. Let's go report to Tsunade-sama and return the lost puppies."

I couldn't stop giggling because the puppy I have keeps licking my cheek. I meet up with my teammates and we arrive at the mission report room, where the blonde Hokage sits behind the table either her assistant, Shizune.

A young boy and his mum were there, and the boy hugs the puppies. The woman with short hair says gratefully to us, "Thank you so much for helping to catch them. We don't really know how they got out."

Hotaru says, "It's fine."

(The first one on the left, with the bob haircut

The woman gives Tsunade the pay check before they leave.

"Alright. That's Team 6's last mission for the day," Tsunade tells us. "You're on standby until your next mission."

Ren says, "You got it, Tsunade-sama!"

We exit the Hokage tower and Hotaru goes off in her own while my teammates and I continue forward for awhile

"Let's go to the dumpling shop for a snack!" I suggest.

Ren nods his head. "Sounds good to me!" He glances to our silent teammate. "What about you, Kyo?"

"Sure, I guess," He mutters in response.