Chapter 20

Sakuya's P. O. V:

"You attacked us?!" The first guy I'd punch exclaims, wiping his mouth. He and his teammates appear to be three years older than us.

I nod my head, "I sure did. That was my Hiding in Camouflage Jutsu. Now, if you know what's good for you, you'll hand me your scroll."

"As if!" Snaps the second male teammate, gripping a kunai. "And you're making a mistake taking the three of us on by yourself, little girl!"

They sneer as they ready their stances.

I say flippantly, "But I'm not alone." I point above which causes them to gasp as they whip their heads up. Only to see my male teammates leap down in front of them, weapons in hand.

The sound of clashing fills the forest as Kyo and Ren engage their opponents. Kyo engages the girl while Ren fights the first guy I punched earlier.

I smirk at my male opponent as he hisses angrily, kunai gripped tightly, "You damn brat!" My opponent has red hair in a low ponytail and gold eyes.

"You could've just saved us the trouble and gave me your scroll, but you chose the hard way," I shrug my shoulders.

With a snarl, he goes to attack me, only to be blocked by Homura who growls. With a flare of fire, Homura transforms into a Sabertooth, her elongated fangs enough to scare the crap out of the Grass ninja guy.

The boy steels himself, however, and lunges towards us, kunai at the ready.

🌸🌸🌸

I unsheathe my katana and clash my sword against the boy's kunai knife. We dance back and forth until I finally knock the blade from his hand with ease. I smirk.

Homura moves in to attack him, snarling. Flame gathers in her paws before expanding and exploding towards my opponent. He swiftly does hand signs and slams his hands on the ground.

"Earth Style: Earth Wall, Jutsu!" A curved slab of earth rises and blocks the attack.

I think to myself, "So he uses Earth Style, huh." I do a set of hand signs. "Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Murder!" I thrust my hands towards the ground and electricity shoots towards my opponent. It destroys his Mud Wall Jutsu.

I blink as the redhead runs at me with his right fist covered in earth. I dodge it with ease.

"Is all you can do dodge?" The redhead taunts. He gets into a stance with his hands held in a triangle-like gesture. "Earth School: Mountain Stance. Earth School: Iron Parry."

I go to swing my katana at him but he thrusts his hands at me and the strike hits me and knocks me back. I cry out as the skin on my left arm is broken and I feel immense pain.

"What... What was that?" I think with one eye squeezed closed. I grit my teeth as I fight through the pain.

"Fire Blade Crescent," I say before I sweep my sword forward. A flame arcs in the shape of a crescent for the redhead but he narrowly dodges. "Wind Release: Sacred Long Sword."