Chapter 81

Sakuya's P. O. V:

The rogue ninja cries out as suddenly, I hear from behind me, "Earth Style: Mud Hound Bullet Technique."

A hound made out of mud forms and howls before launching with incredible speeds at my attacker, fangs bared. They snap closed around his arm and throw the man back, screaming.

Dan appears beside me calmly, but as I look up at him, I could see a hint of rage in his golden eyes.

"D-Did you just use Ninjutsu?" I ask, still trying t heal myself.

"Of course. Why are you so surprised?" He asks, peering down at me. I blink my eyes.

"Well, it's just, you hired us to guard you. So..."

"Huh. I've been trained since I was young to use chakra," He retorts before facing the rogue ninja.

"Teme," The dark haired man spits.

"Heal yourself," Dan orders me. "I'll finish him off." The hound attacks the rogue ninja who jumps away to avoid it. I do my best to heal my stomach wound with the mint green aura.

The rogue ninja attacks the mud hound but it just reforms and lunges for him again, swiping its claws.

"Earth Release: Hellish Dog Claws," Says Dan, and I notice his hands become darker and his fingers turn into nasty looking claws. He flashes forward and swipes his claws, and I hear the rogue ninja cry out as he stumbles back.

There are claw marks on his right temple.

"Earth Style: Earth and Stone Dragon!" The rogue calls out and creates a huge dragon with amber glowing eyes.

"Earth Style: Earth and Stone Dragon," Says Dan, forming the same Jutsu. They crash into each other but Dan's wins, throwing back the other dragon before heading for the enemy.

The man dodges and the dragon crashed into the ground.

"Earth Style: Rock Throw Jutsu," Says the rogue before bringing up a large rock and throwing several at Dan.

The white haired man does hand signs. "Earth Style: Mud Wall." A wall of solid earth forms and blocks the attack. Dan appears before his opponent and unsheathes a regular looking katana. "Murasame." The blade glows before he swings it and, to my confusion, it makes rocks fall from the sky, raining down on his enemy.

The rogue ninja tries to dodge but many rocks strike him.

Dan lunges forward and slashes with his sword, getting the rogue in his arm. The rogue ninja tries to block Dan's attacks as he dodges the raining rocks.

I try to steady my breathing as I do my best to stop the bleeding. I was almost done with it. I watch as Dan slashes for the enemy's legs but he blocks and the enemy tries to plunge the kunai int Dan's side.

Dan dances back and brings up his sword. The rogue ninja deflects it. I marvel at Dan's swordsmanship. It was almost graceful, like a dance, in a way.

Dan jumps back and does a set of hand signs, the rain stopping. "Earth Style: Five Carnivorous Dogs." Five dogs made from the earth form before howling and charging for the enemy

They lash out and attack the rogue ninja, basically ripping onto him like starved dogs.

He tries to get away but the hounds follow him. When the enemy attacks them, the dogs just reform.

I finally finish stopping the bleeding and get to my feet.

I do a set of hand signs. "Water Style," I think, focusing chakra to my hand, though I was almost out of it, "Water Dragon Severing Wave."

I hold out my hand and a chakra infused beam of water cuts through the air and some of Dan's earth dogs before plunging into the rogue ninja. He hunches over as Dan blinks his eyes in surprise and whips his head to me.

I finally mastered the Jutsu!

The water soon fades as the enemy collapses. He doesn't get up again. The earth hounds also fade as Dan turns to me.

"That was impressive," He compliments. I grin until I remember someone.

"Homura!" I race over to her and immediately begin to heal the nekomata.

After I'd finished, I heal the rest of my stomach wound just before Kakashi and Hotaru join us.

"We took care of everything back there," Kakashi informs us. "How did things go on your end?" He and Hotaru notice the collapsed rogue ninja.

Hotaru asks, "You took him out, Sakuya?"

I nod my head, now holding a kitten sized Homura in my arms. "Dan-sama is safe."

The golden eyed man tells the older Jounin, "By the way, she got injured from the rogue ninja."

"You did, Sakuya?!" Kakashi gasps worriedly along with Hotaru, as they jerk their eyes to me.

I wave them off as I say, "I healed it, so it's fine. Homura got injured too when we crashed down here, but I healed her too."

She meows softly.

"You can all rest at my village before returning to Konoha," Dan tells us. "It's not that far from here."

We nod and follow Dan to his home village, making sure no more bandits try to attack us.

                        🌸🌸🌸

To my surprise, Dan, Kakashi, Hotaru and I get a train into Yakigakure. We go through what Dan calls the Lower Ring, then the Middle Ring, and finally, the Upper Ring, where all high class people and such live.

"This place is incredible," I gosh as I peer out the window and watch the village flash by.

I keep gazing out the window until we stop at the station in the Upper Ring. We disembark and follow Dan to his palace.

It was pretty big with tons of guards outside. We enter and step into a throne room with huge brass fancy looking doors. Dan walks up a few steps and perches in his throne.

"I am pleased to say that your mission is a success," The silver haired man tells us. "I was very impressed, especially by you, Sakuya."

I blush slightly at his praise. "I was just doing my duty as a Leaf Jounin," I murmur, Homura sitting beside me.

"It was quite the journey. You can feel free to spend the night, if you wish," Dan offers.

Kakashi says politely, "Thank you for your offer, Dan-sama, but we need to head back to the Hidden Leaf as soon as possible."

The Inugami nods his head in understanding. "Very well. Feel free to come back anytime, and I shall be sure to call upon the Hidden Leaf again if need be." I smile at that before my teammates and I bow. "Safe journey back, Leaf ninja."

"Goodbye, Dan-sama," I say as we take our leave, heading back home to the Hidden Leaf.

🌸🌸🌸

We're standing in front of Tsunade after just having finished giving her the report. She smiles in approval.

"I'm happy to hear that Dan got back to his village safely," She murmurs. "You all did a good job. Stay on standby till your next missions. Dismissed."

We agree and exit the Hokage tower before going home for the rest of the day.