Chapter 27

Third Person's P. O. V:

Sakuya shudders as Ken continues to slide his fingers along her skin. She spits out swear words that causes the Leaf and Blossoms ninja to sweat drop.

"This is not good," Sakura says fearfully. "I hope Homura will be okay. Sakuya needs her."

Just then, there's an animalistic growl that scares all the Leaf Genin and there's a burst of fire from beneath the rocks where Homura lies. They explode outward, flying away and reveal a very angry Homura as she glares at the startled Ken with another growl that reverberates across the room.

"Homura! You're okay!" Sakuya exclaims happily as Ken whips around.

He looks fearful as Homura prepares to charge at him. "No, wait! Don't—!" Ken is cut off when Homura charges right across the room and clamps her sharp fangs around his right arm. Ken cries out as he's flung across the room like a rag doll and tumbles across the floor, screaming at the pain each time.

Homura then gently grips the back of Sakuya's kimono collar with her teeth and, with her immense strength, manages to pull her free from the Swamp Jutsu, placing her gently on the floor.

"Thanks for the save, Homura," Says Sakuya gratefully, smiling as she pats her head.

"Phew! I was getting worried there," Breathes Sakura as Naruto and Kiba calm down. Kyo peers back at the arena and smiles to himself, relieved that the Petal Release user is alright.

Naruto gulps audibly with fear as he says, "Homura was so scary just now. I don't think I've ever seen her like that before."

The pink haired Jounin says, "Well, it is her duty to protect Sakuya. She will defeat anyone who does her arm like this."

"Y-You're not going t-to win," Ken stutters as he manages to get to his feet, right arm hanging limp by his side.

"One of your arms is damaged. There's no way you could do hand signs," Sakuya tells him as she and Homura face Ken.

"Heh. We'll see about that." To everyone's shock, his eyes turn fuchsia. "Kyoudagan!" Then he manages to do hand signs. "Earth Style: Golem Technique." A humanoid figure of earth forms and stands as tall as Ken himself.

Flame forms in front of Sakuya and shoots at the golem. However, when it explodes against it, there's not a scratch on it. While Sakuya and Homura are surprised, Ken smirks.

"Petal Release," Says Sakuya as she does hand signs, "Petal Current Jutsu." She swings out her arm but the wave of petals doesn't do much damage either. She does another set of hand signs. "Fire Style: Flower Viewing Festival Jutsu."

Sakuya forms a cherry blossom tree out of fire behind her and with a wave of her hand, the petals float off and hit the golem of earth. However, they don't even burn it.

"Nice try," Says Ken, smirking, "but with my Kyoudagan activated that enhances my Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, you won't be able to destroy my golem."

"Okay, then. Let's try this," Says Sakuya before channeling chakra into her left fist. She flows chakra into her feet and runs at speed for the golem.

Sakuya reaches the golem and swings her fist forward with a cry of exertion. It connects with the figure and cracks appear in it before the golem completely shatters, much to Ken's shock.

"What?! But that's my strongest earth defence!" He exclaims.

"Heh. Not even your Earth Golem can withstand a chakra powered punch," Says Sakuya, causing Ken to scowl angrily.

"I'm not done yet!" The redhead snaps, taking out a kunai. Just when he goes to attack her, Sakuya does hand signs.

"Earth Style: Earth Control Jutsu," She says before holding up her hands and slamming her foot on the ground. Ken ends up sliding his right foot around so his back is to her and he cries out at the pain.