Chapter 6

(Next day)

Arnav's POV

That pathetic excuse of my brother and Payal are coming home for lunch. I tried to my best to help Khushi around in the kitchen.

Although Khushi hated every bit of me in the kitchen, apparently I am ruining her space and she needed her space. So much for helping her since I have been kicked out of the kitchen.

Ofcourse, my wonderful wife did leave the dirty dishes to me. I have three more months to go before that bet expires. But, right now, I don't mind since atleast Khushi can rest up while I wash up the dishes.

(During lunch)

The chicken biryani which Khushi made , turnt out decent. But definetly not good as my mother. Please don't tell her. Payal brought some chicken curry which went perfectly with the rice.

Payal went on about how horrible her week was. Akash did warn me on a message that Payal was on her period and would be moody. I have nothing to brag about here, but my little monster has better mood swings than her, which unfortunately does no favors for me.

Payal - "Right, go ahead and shove disappointment down my throat."

Khushi - "We get it, you like Akash down your throat." Which made Akash choke on his water and Payal into a blushing mess.