CHAPTER 22

3 of the 5 chapters published today

Date published - 2 Oct 2023

2126 words!

Please note that the pictures used in these chapters are not mine. I found them on Pinterest. Full credits to the respective photo owners.

Also, from this chapter onwards, I have decided to add an imagine scenario/prompt for you all to imagine your favorite couple in them. Again, this prompt is not mine. I just found them on Pinterest.

Drop down in the comments, as who you think A,B and C characters could be?

Would love you see your combinations.

Date published - 22 Oct 2023;

1986 words!

================================================================================

BACK TO THE STORY

(Travelling in Jaipur- day 2 of the trip)

Anjali's POV

We had stopped at a local restaurant to grab lunch, before heading out to more touristy spots that were on our itinerary.

Anjali - "How are you and Arnav doing?"

Khushi -"Everything's so confusing between us?!"

Anjali - "Confusing!!?! Confusion is part of every love story, that's how you find if something's there."

Khushi -"I thought 'if I just follow the rules, everything is gonna be fine' and then he came along and pushed me off that path. I need a map. Even Dora The Explorer has a map. Where's my map?"

Lavanya giggled at Khushi's words.

(Two minutes later)

Khushi - "What do you mean I look at him like he's everything I could ever want? I call bullshit! That's slander!"

Well, it's the truth. Why isn't she just admitting it?

Anjali - "You two are practically made for each other!!"

Khushi glared at me.

Anjali - "You're in denial."

Khushi, stomping her feet - "I am not in denial!!"

Khushi - "What if he doesn't feel the same for me?"

Anjali -"Are you crazy? That man was missing you like crazy. Ask anyone and they will tell you that your absence was driving him crazy. He really looked forward to your messages and your pictures.  And you are asking me if he doesn't feel anything for you. He's head over heels in love with you. And it's damn shame that you don't know about it."