CHAPTER 19

A/N
Hi everyone, This chapter was a little better in my head, than now in words. I seriously need to improve my writing  from the male perspective. 

Please drop your thought as comments.
Looking forward to seeing you all for another chapter.

Take care, lovelies.

Don't forgot to vote and comment.
Love you all...

Also, 2.6k views, 182 votes and 45 followers. LET'S GO!!! 

And story ratings

#52 wattpad out of 101k stories

#180 arnav out of 2.18k stories

and #175 khushi out of 2.09k stories.

(BACK TO THE STORY!!)

Arnav's POV
(Next day)
The best thing I heard this morning was when Payal and Akash left from home to college for work.. it was Payal arguing with Akash and she said. "I have two brains and you have one."

My elder brother in me rejoices at the fact that there is one more person to mock and irritate me.Afterall, she's always been on my team since childhood, railing against Akash. The funny thing was that her parents initially called a childhood marriage alliance between her and she. We still joke about it even to this day.

It also taught me a very important lesson - Don't mess with pregnant woman.

And, also that - the most dangerous animal in the world is a silent smiling woman, viz my wife right now as she quietly ate her breakfast in silence watching Payal chastise Akash.

Dear god, are you listening to me? Where's super power that I have been praying to you? Give me the power to read her mind.

(Few days later)

Akash and Payal had gone to her parent's house since her uncle passed away, leaving Buddy with us.

After dinner, Khushi and I took both Scooby and Buddy out for night walk,to do their business. I never truly understood how much training Khushi had given Scooby, when I met him until I met Buddy, who was an absolute chaos, reminding me of my brother in many ways more than one.

I couldn't blame Buddy though since he's just a puppy and is in dire need of training. I think he's much younger than Scooby was, when I first met him.

We put on some cartoons for Buddy, since Akash told that it apparently helps Buddy fall asleep. Although the cartoon was meant for Buddy, we found ourselves deeply immersed in it. We cuddled up together on the couch watching the cartoon. Halfway through Khushi fell asleep, starting to snore slightly. I'm not even surprised at this moment since Khushi has so busy for the past few days.

I couldn't help but smile and pressed soft kisses to the top of Khushi's head and I ended up falling asleep shortly after.

Next morning, I found myself snuggled to Khushi on the sofa sharing a thin blanket.