Chapter 7

Arnav's POV

Although I had no doubt that Khushi's project would clear itself and Khushi would find herself training in London for next 6 months, a little bit of me was pessimistic at the thought of Khushi being there all alone in London. Is this what Khushi's dad left when Khushi married me? This constant state of wondering how she is. What she is upto. Whether she is doing fine.

It's already been a month and my hand still reach for Khushi's side of bed. My bathroom misses her toilery stuff and I miss her a lot. A lot, more than words can ever tell.

Luckily, Scooby is there to keep me busy, since he has been moody ever since Khushi left for London. I will always remember that day.

(Flashback starts)

Khushi had gone to her parent's house for the weekend to spend some time with her parents, before she left for London. And that weekend gave me a psudeo look into what my next six months are going to be. And I hated every second of it.

It's almost nine months since I married Khushi. Nearly a year and half since I met her for the first time. And I don't understand why and how I have gotten so used to her. Her presense. Her silence. Her sarcasm. I knew that my next six months were not going to go down well.

A tiny part of me wished for some kind of miracle that would stop Khushi from going to London. But I know that the possibility of that miracle is very very low.

I tried to help her with packing, but she hated every minute of it and literally kicked me out of the room. Her mom told me that both Khushi and her dad like packing and hate it when anyone tries to help, since it apparently ruins their 'method'.

(One day to go before Khushi's flight)

We had gone to my parent's house for lunch. As Khushi and my mom were talking about something, it didn't hit me until now that by this time tomorrow, Khushi won't be next to me , for six long months.

My mom got Khushi a cute chain and pendant set. And it made me slightly conscious of the gift I got her. When compared to maa's gift, my gift is little boring and lame. I sincerely hope that Khushi doesn't see it my way. I hope that she likes it.

As we got back home, Khushi went about to do last minute packing and my mood got terrible as the time passed by. Why is my mood getting crappy?

I made myself to the sofa and mindlessly changed channels on the remote, nothing interesting on the television. I must have fallen asleep on the sofa, since I woke up to the movement of Khushi walking upto me and placing a blanket over me. Ofcourse, I pretended to be asleep whilst she did it.