CHAPTER 24

A/N -

Hi all, hope everyone is well.

I have received two comments so far that pictures added to the chapters are distracting. Personally, I use them to convey the mood and scene of the story.

Please drop in the comments if you find the pictures distracting. For now, I will be reducing the number of pictures.

I have a couple of other stories on my profile. Do check it out if you are interested.

(1) The Key to My Heart - Completed

This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. However, soon after the marriage contract expires, Khushi disappears.What happens if star-crossed lovers meet after 5 years?Can their pain and betrayal surpass their love?

It's my first story that was sitting on my drafts from 2019 and so my writing is not great.

(2) You are my destiny - Completed

The story follows two enemies turnt best friends turnt roomates suddenly become parents to an infant and get married for the sake of the baby.

(3) Dance with the Devil - Completed

First iteration of 'You Are My Destiny'

(4) Unexpected Love - Completed

Two idiots are arranged to be married. A doctor and IT professional are getting married. Follow their crazy journey as these stranger turn into husband & wife.

(5) Perfect Marriage - Completed

My story 'Unexpected Love' but in IPKKND universe.

#1 Book of the Arranged Love series.

(6) Beginning of Love - Ongoing

#2 Book of the Arranged Love series.

(7) Dearly Detested - Ongoing

Follow the journey of two childhood best friend/enemies turnt into husband & wife.

(8) You and I together - Upcoming

#3 Book of the Arranged Love series.

Looking forward to meeting you all for the next chapter (last week of Oct)

PS This chapter is not my best. Little rough and less fluff.

Date published - 7 Oct 2023

(NOW BACK TO THE STORY)

Arnav's POV

"Yes, Khushi. I will marry you."

I helped Khushi as she was fumbling to put the ring on my fingers but the size was too small for me and we settled it on my little finger, in our freaking bathroom.

Yep, I got engaged for the second time in my bathroom. To my drunk wife.

Khushi - "I.. I want to give you my heart. It belongs to.. to you. How.. how can I give to you? I don't want it anymore?"

Seeing that this conversation is going nowhere, I scooped her in my arms