CHAPTER 23

5 of the 5 chapters published today

Date published - 2 Oct 2023

1084 words

Please note that the pictures used in these chapters are not mine. I found them on Pinterest. Full credits to the respective photo owners.

Also, from this chapter onwards, I have decided to add an imagine scenario/prompt for you all to imagine your favorite couple in them. Again, this prompt is not mine. I just found them on Pinterest.

Drop down in the comments, as who you think the characters could be?

Would love you see your combinations.

BACK TO THE STORY

BACK TO THE STORY

Khushi's POV

Khushi's POV

NK and I just returned from the movies. It was the highly anticipated superhero movie that both of us were eagerly waiting for, but the movie was little disappointing and it let us both down.

And so here, we are settled at home with Ajay (one of their mutual friends) drinking and playing a game of cards, which I have been winning two times in a row, much to Ajay's dismay.

NK -"I need some advice..."

"Love advice? Trust me, I'm the expert." - I replied saractically but the only problem was Nk didnt sense my sarcasm and replied.

NK - "Says the virgin."

You might as well call me Roasted!

Nk -"No I'm not in love with Lavanya, yes thinking about hurting her makes me want to throw myself into ongoing traffic."

Khushi -"Do you realize that you are not making any sense here?"

Nk, chugging a glass of whiskey -"I know, my heart doesn't make sense to me either."

Ajay and I looked at each other - 'this guy has lost his marbles?"

Arnav's POV

Khushi and Nk have gone for that superhero movie, whose name I honestly can't recall. Even when she was in London, she had put a countdown for this movie. Hope that the movie was as 'epic' as Khushi wanted it to be. Akash was mopping that he couldn't watch it on the first day of its surprise since there was a college event which required his presence.

And so when I returned home, I found Khushi snoring on the sofa with Scooby lying next to her feet. I have seen Khushi lay on the sofa and sometimes, it's in weird pose, which apparently is comfortable for her. But today, I honestly couldn't tell.

Her head was locked onto the sofa and one of her legs on the sofa arms, and other leg was on the floor. I couldn't even see her face.

Walking upto her, I gently woke her up and told her to go and sleep in bed. Else she is going to have serious neck and lower back pain tomorrow.