CHAPTER 17

A/N
For those who have come here from my other story-When I met you, welcome aboard.
I hope to keep up the pace. Fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone for your love and support
Date published- 27 Sept 2023

(Back to the story)

Akash's POV

Back home, I found Payal staring rather intensely at my chest. Did I stain my shirt on the temple? Huh, it's Payal's favourite shirt that I am wearing and I dare not ruin it.

"What is it?" - I asked, checking myself in front of the mirror, looking for stains.

Payal, munching on a bag of popcorn -"Your shirt"

I looked down at my shirt - "What's wrong with it?"

Payal, popping a kernel of popcorn into her mouth - "It's still on you."

(Half a hour later)

I was watching some news on the television, whilst scrolling through instagram. Payal walks towards me and made herself comfortable on my lap.

Payal, poking my bare chest -"Pay attention to me."

I took my eyes off my phone and looked at her in disbelief.

"We were just making out two seconds ago."

Payal - "I don't see your point."

You will shall see my point again, then.

(That same day)

Lavanya's POV

NK called for the first time since we had broken up two months ago. Although he was the one who called, he didn't say anything for a good 15 seconds only to say 'Wrong number'

I asked -"Are you sure?" only to be met with silence and the call ended.

Is that it? Is that how we are supposed to end? Am I just a wrong number for him now?

(A few days)

Arnav's POV

I was randomly scrolling through Khushi's mobile gallery, as she showed me some pictures from her London trip. These were several pictures of food and all fancy buillding and places.