CHAPTER 16

A/N
For those who have joined from my other story - When I met you, welcome abroad.

Thanks everyone for love and support...

BACK TO THE STORY

(A week later)

Arnav's POV

We were getting ready to visit a temple to pray for Payal and the baby.

Khushi was draped in bright red saree, with flowers adoring her hair.

I watched her as she kept adjusting her saree pleats for the 3rd time in the last 10 minutes

"What?" - She asked me, annoyed at the fact that she is wearing a saree and feeling super uncomfortable in it. She was literally forced to wear since Ma (Arnav's mother) suggested that she did since the three ladies of our household wanted to twin, wearing saree.

Although I could not help but feel little angry that she's annoyed with saree, I couldn't help but send a silent vote of thanks to Maa. Had it not been for her,I couldn't have got to witness this beauty in saree.

I smiled -"Nothing."

She blushed trying to walk properly drapped in a saree.

Khushi -"Then stop staring at me."

"Today you make it kinda hard not to stare."

Who am I kidding? Super hard not to stare!

(Meanwhile at Akash's house)

Akash's POV

Running super late and I know for sure that Anni is going to kill me for my tauntiness although it is Payal who is making us late now.

Payal, drapped in saree with her tiny baby visible clearly evident -"I have something to ask."