First Impressions

MHA/ BMHA FANFICTION (Tokoyami x Original Created Character) AU

First Impressions by Louise Fawcett aka Louie Chewie

Disclaimers: MHA Characters are created by the original owner, Music lyrics credited to the original owners. I DO NOT OWN ANY ARTISTS ARTWORK, They belong to the wonderful creative artists alone.

The characters created by me: Louie Chewie, Mr. Danju Chewie (Father) Mother – Tantris Vapoure Agent Sandra Fauna (Louie's Mentor/ Danju's Chewie's love interest) Tia Melody – Second in command to Agent Sandra Fauna

Background: Louie Chewie had developed rare quirks at a young age when quirks were being discovered. The league of villains, had their eye on the Chewie family, so they recruited Louie's Mother Tantris to make her join the league. Her Father managed to protect her from her mother's villainy by getting a job in Japan by one of his combat trained friends, Sandra Fauna. By the age of Eleven, Louie was kept safe. Fast forward to age of 15, Louie has a highly recommendation letter to go to the U.A Hero school in Japan, from Sandra Fauna, who was training Louie to control some of her mother's quirks; Vampire speed and strength. On her father's side, she inherited an ancient fairy magic, black/red ombre fairy wings with fire and ice quirks. The other quirks she inherited was elemental quirk of wind manipulation, and heart reading to track down a subject/s.  

 CHAPTER 1: - New Girl, New Life

Six months later......

The young lady sat at the table having her breakfast with her father, her foot tapping along to the music player of one her favourite bands, smiles as her father passes her a cup of coffee.

Dad: "Louie, have you got everything for the first day of school for tomorrow?" He asked caringly.

Louie looked at the piece of paper with her check list on,

Louie: "I think so, we got the uniform, P.E kit, school timetable... I need to get a school bag, a new phone, lunchbox and school books. Can we go to the shopping mall nearby to get my supplies please?"

Her dad chuckled at his daughter's memory.

Dad: "Well I was going to give you this phone tomorrow.... For your birthday tomorrow, but I think you can have it today."

Louie leapt up to her dad in a hug and thanked him, he continued,

Dad: "Go and get changed and be quick."

Time skip...

They get what she needed, with a few extras and alternat shop stops thrown in. By the time they got home, Louie had to prep for the first day. It was going to be interesting.

5am, the next morning, Louie was up early fed and raring to go. She was about to go to school when the clock beeped 7am, when her dad stopped her before going out of the door.

Dad: "Don't forget your lunchbox. Also, give it all you got and I'm Soo proud of you for going to U.A. Happy Birthday my girl." He spoke proudly.

Louie: "Thanks dad, I've got this. See you tonight." Louie replied excitedly.

On arrival, Louie made her way through the massive entrance with a determination but secretly apprehensive about making it to be a hero. After a quick interview with principal Nezu, she made her way down the corridors to her homeroom Class 1A. Inside she heard the sound of the teacher inside, addressing the class, tiredly but to the point.

Mr Aizawa: "Class, we have a new student joining us, make her feel welcome. You may come in now."

Louie walked in shyly and stood in front of the class, wondering what they all thought of her.