Bonus Chapter: Smash or Pass Game

A/N: What would happen if the guys confided in Tokoyami Fumikage what they really felt, before he matched with Louie Chewie. A little suggestive, so this short chapter is rated PG13+, please enjoy...

Looking around the bored faces of the guys in the common room, Kaminari was looking through his phone when he came across a picture of Louie's first day at the dorms. This got his brain sparking up an idea. Pulling out some white boards, pens and erasers, from a bag he had behind the sofa they were sat on.

Kaminari: "How about we play a game of Smash or Pass? The winner gets to have the night off from cooking, and doesn't have to do clean up duty for a week? ~" He taunted, playfully smiling.

The Guys: "Were in!"

They went through their pics first and all of the girls, except one. They used Kaminari's laptop. Sero poised over the button, waiting for the guys to say go. He pressed the button, nervously.

Sero: "Okay last up is Louie Chewie. This is before you made her yours, Tokoyami. Smash or Pass?"

Tokoyami looked at the pictures, and wondered who had taken the photos? His hands became a fist out of sight of his fellow class men.

Shoji: "Hey Fumikage, these were taken with her permission, don't worry about that." He spoke softly, with one of his appendages. Only for him to hear.

Fumikage nodded, and looked at the pictures again; wrote his answer on the white board that they were given, and excused himself. Shoji saw his answer, it said, in bold capital letters, 'SMASH! NO QUESTION'. His eyebrows rose, and he chuckled.

Kaminari: "3... 2 ... 1 ... Go! Smash!"

Sero: "smash."

Kirishima: "Smash! She's so manly."

Shoji: "Smash. Lovely eyes."

Iida: "I'd say smash. She's quite the stunning lady."

Sato and Koda didn't want to give their answers, instead left with Sato to go up to bed.

The rest of guys present: "SMASH!"

Deku: "I guess, S... smash. She's cute. Tokoyami, you're a lucky man to have her as your forever. I'm happy for you." He declared, standing up, and going over to him, holding out his hand to him to shake.

Tokoyami stood stock still, hearing all of the males he knew in his class wanting her, before he asked her to be his. He was dumbfounded, but excepted their confessions with dignity. He shook Deku's hand, thankful.

Tokoyami Fumikage: "...I didn't know she was someone you wanted to.... How do I word this without sounding rude to you or her? I guess there is no knowing your feelings for each other, until you confess to one you love to find out."

In the distance they heard soft footsteps. It was Louie. Louie was dressed in a pair of black knee length pyjama shorts; a long-sleeved black t-shirt with a silver outlined crow pattern on and her hair down around her shoulders. The guys turned around to face her poker face, whilst trying to keep their composure. Tokoyami gulped and walked up to his Love, who was poised with her head held high and arms crossed.

Guys POV: 'Why? ~'

'She looks cute right now!'

'Who knew that bird had game?'

Louie: "Hello gentlemen. Are we having a late-night meeting?" Carefully choosing her words, teasingly.

Tokoyami: "I can't lie to you! The guys and I were playing a game...." He started to explain, as he approached with caution.

Louie tilted her head to one side, placing her hands together, interlocking her fingers, in front of herself.

Louie: "From what I can tell, you guys were having a game of Smash or Pass? Looking at photos of everyone, and deciding on leaving some of photos till last, that's a shame..." She pouted a little, coyly. She continued.

Taking Fumikage's hand; forcing him to sit on the sofa, and sit on his lap, draping her legs over Shoji's knees.

Louie: "Do you want to see some proper photos of me? I promise they're not risqué in any form." She said, leaning back into Fumikage's chest, and relaxing.

Fumikage: "Looks like we don't have an option..." He chuckled, in his deep voice, vibrated against her back.

He smirked at her slight tint to her cheeks, 'call this payback my darling angel' he thought to himself, as Shoji caught his expression. He shook his head. The guys crowded around her phone, she pulled out her cable and only put up the picture of some of the exclusive photos. Some were of her with her father on her birthdays; dressed tomboyish, in dungarees or jeans; in vampiric attire of a ballgowns. Their favourites were of Louie in her officer's uniform. Her rookie uniform to start with, made some of them blush, then her uniform of Captain. The last one, Commander. She activated her quirk to stealthily read their thoughts. Imaging a door to each of their minds, she knocked politely, and entered, seeing what they thought of her being spelled out above their heads. She left their minds, and spoke clearly to break the trance they were all under. Being a blushing mess, except her two loves who held onto her tightly, proudly smiling at the others discomfort.

Louie: "Does this mean I win?" She asked nonchalantly, shrugging her shoulders, with an innocent expression.