Chapter 20

A/N: Some odd swearing and mild sexual themes addressed in this chapter. Thank you, please enjoy reader.

A little time-skip to training in one of the gyms. Class 1A was spread into two halves of the buildings, as a few needed more space to advance their quirks.

Standing in her hero gear of her Commander Rose Hero, a calm poised Louie was facing one of her class, Todoroki. Mr Aizawa, took upon himself to leave their battle until last, as this was going to be close yet difficult match.

Todoroki: "I hope you don't think I'll go easy on you Louie?" He stated, starting his ice quirk.

Louie took off her jacket and threw it over to the benches; Momo caught it, and laid it on the bench beside her. Her Chastifel already in her hand, glinting in the bright lit area.

Louie: "Oh no, of course not." She glared, unfazed by his taunt.

Mr Aizawa: "BEGIN!"

Todoroki and Louie threw attacks at each other, and each time they dodged. Todoroki had not taken into account, that Louie had mastered five new moves since the start of the school year. And, awakened a new quirk. The clang of the Chastifel as it slammed into the ground, and towered over her opponent, got the rest of the class confused, who came to watch. Even though it was during class, some hoped that this was recorded, for training purposes. In Mina's case, she secretly recorded it on her phone. Louie leapt onto her Chastifel long handle, masterfully, a bright light surrounded her. Todoroki shot some flames at her, Louie made a forcefield, dodging and leaving the flames floating in front of her. Touching just one of them, they turned purple, and extinguished them all. The forcefield dropped over her in a dome shape. His eyes grew wide, he went in again and again with alternate attacks. Louie stopped dodging and showed her new quirk.

Louie: "Chastifel Divine!" She yelled; as she spun around, using her leg to balance, shooting her daggers from her Chastifel aiming towards Todoroki.

He froze as many as could, but he was out of bounds. Louie stopped her attack, but the daggers floated in front of him pinning him in place. The dome shield now dispersed in a glittery mist.

Mr Aizawa: "Louie Wins! Louie, deactivate your quirk now." He ordered, ready to erase her quirk if she didn't comply.

Louie called back her daggers with a swish of her wrist. They formed a chain and melded back onto her Chastifel. Spinning back down to ground level, like pole dancer, had the class in awe, especially Fumikage. He had to pick his jaw off the floor, at the spectacle. Louie was graceful as she stood back onto her feet, using her wings to counterbalance her dizziness. Fumikage got a nudge in the ribs by Shoji, in a light joking way. Todoroki dusted himself off, as was about to congratulate Louie, when, her vision became blurry. Dark Shadow raced over to her side, catching her as she fell unconscious in their claws.

Fumikage: "Louie! Hang in there...." He cried out to her depleted form.

Mr Aizawa: "Take her to Recovery Girl, she'll fix her up. I think that was a new quirk she's just mastered. Or in this case, awakened." He spoke forcefully yet concerned for her welfare.

Fumikage: "Yes Sir." He spoke quickly and rushed her to the recovery unit.

A couple of hours later, after Recovery Girl healed her wounds, Louie was back in her dorm room. Louie started prepping for the training on Nabu Island. The whole of the class was, either packing; chilling out in the common area or, catching up on some of the homework.

Mina scrolled through her phone in Jiro's dorm room, as they took a break from their music homework. That's when she remembered, she'd recorded the fight from earlier in the day.