Chapter 18: CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

A/N : Hello, I know it isn't Christmas, but~ I've been meaning to post the next chapter/ chapters. Apologies for taking so long, no excuse, just lost a bit of my drive, I'm back writing more chapters for you all to enjoy. Right, enough of my chit chat, please enjoy some fun Christmas story. THIS STORY IS RATED PG13+, FOR A COUPLE OF SWEAR WORDS USED AND THE ODD SUGGESTION, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Thank you

It's Christmas and the whole of UA is in wave of excitement for the special time of year. A time to be with those you hold dear, remember those special members who they lost and keep in their hearts and a time to celebrate the time that they are there.

The bell rang for break, as soon as Mr Aizawa left the room, Louie's phone rang out its trademark ringtone. Momo pointed to Louie's blazer inside pocket, letting her know.

Momo: "Louie, I think your phone is ringing."

Loui looked at her and instantly recognised the tone, and quickly got up and left to answer her phone. Down a quieter area of the corridor, she picked up the phone. It was Hopper.

Hopper: "Hey Louie, just wanted to let you know, I've got all the Class 1A's gifts, your teachers, yours and there's even some for that little cutie Eri."

Louie looked around hoping no one heard this conversation.

Louie: "Thanks Hopper, I owe you one. I hate to ask, but is there one in there for you know...." She shuddered in disgust.

Hopper sighed in agreement.

Hopper: "Yep. That's not all, Commander took the liberty of ordering for you, your class and our squad some extra gifts. Even some for the Tokoyami family too. They've dropped off some for you and Fumikage. Please don't tell them I told you?" She replied returning the same sentiment at the beginning, before brightening up.

Louie chuckled at her friend, no, her sister in arms. Louie had an idea.

Louie: "I got an idea, would you like to be my guest for Christmas, since your folks are so far away? I can cook the traditional Christmas dinner...." Louie offered.

Hopper: "Really?! Listen, I'll pay for the food, if you get me a ton of presents for Christmas too? Deal?"

Louie looked at her clock on her phone, and had to get back to the classroom.

Louie: "Hey, I've got to go back to class, I don't want to be late. Text me later when school ends, and I'll meet you to go over what we discussed." Louie said diplomatically, as she returned to her classroom.

Hopper: "Got it, talk later Cap. Bye~"

Louie: "Bye Hopper."

They clicked off as she sat down putting her phone away, back into her blazer pocket on silent.

Momo looked at Louie with a quizzical look as did the other girls. Louie reassured her it was only to do with some of the final details of some paperwork, from one of the missions and patrols they went on.

Time skip to the end of the school day............

Hopper and Louie made their way to the various shops at the mall; Louie had finally got Hopper and the last of her gifts for Tokoyami family. Her beloved was going to be surprised by the gifts she'd bought him. Not only that, she had to spoil him with some extra special gifts for him and Dark Shadow all the way from England. The last stop, they made their way to the food market to pick up their food orders, that Hopper had kindly done for them all. Louie was sure she owed Hopper, however, Hopper put her at ease, by telling her, she didn't need to owe he anything other than what they did today. Commander Saundra Fauna would be around later, for a brief visit. She wanted to surprise Louie; she kept the last part to herself.