Chapter 4

A/N Just a quick note This chapter contains Mature Themes! You have been warned, thank you.

 Chapter 4: Dorm rooms and Futures

The buildings were built in three days, in that time all the students had been visited by their home room teachers, via the request letters, that got sent out for the permission to have their students board at the school. Some parents agreed, others needed more convincing than others. The ones that were given consent, now had their belongings packed and shifted to the dorm buildings, with the room they were assigned to. Now students all over U.A, were now arriving at the front of each the assigned buildings by their home room teachers. Mr Aizawa stood in front waiting for his class to arrive.

Mr Aizawa: "Before I assign you your rooms, there is a matter to discuss. The five students who left to save Bakugo; Todoroki, Midoria, Ida, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu, I should've expelled you all. But it would be counterproductive to the school, to expel any students at the moment. The students who were not involved in that incident, Bakugo, Jiro, Hagakure and Louie, are exempt. Also, the twelve who stood by and refused to stop them, you are now on a warning all of you. You betrayed the trust of the school. You now have to be model students at U.A to get the trust back."

The class looked around the common area in awe and wonder, before heading to their assigned rooms. Each having their own veranda, air-conditioning, refrigerators, toilets and closet, for each of the students. The students' personal belongings had already been delivered to the rooms, so they were eager to unpack. Mr Aizawa told them where their rooms were, and left them to move their stuff in.

It was dark by the time the students were settled into their dorm rooms.

One by one, some of the guys descended to the common area to rest. They chatted tiredly about their rooms. The girls were still working on theirs, as were some of the guys. In Louie's room, she had hung the last of the curtains up using her wings, and was preparing to tackle her clothing situation, when she fell over her large clothing chests full of clothes, her gothic footwear and accessories.

Louie: "Ow!" She moaned defeatedly, rubbing her butt, where she landed rather hard on it.

Not to mention she still had to stack her manga collection on the shelves she brought from home, and the last of her hobbies. Finally, she had almost finished with the unpacking, but was slightly interrupted by a polite knock at her door, it was Momo.

Momo entered a little uneasy at Louie's room at first, before she put the dimmer switch up to a more manageable setting, of a soft blue -purplish glow. She was grateful for that on her homemade chandelier made of cogs, gears and black gems. It suited Louie and her aesthetic. Louie motioned for Momo to take a seat on her bed, putting her at ease.

Louie: "Momo, you wished to talk to me?" She asked, as she offered her a cold can of coffee, from her private small fridge.

Momo accepted appreciatively for the gesture, taking a sip of the cool liquid, the same time as Louie.

Momo: "I asked Mr Aizawa Sensei about why were you late for training camp, he confirmed what you said about your mentor, but that wasn't all was it?" She looked at her with trouble and worry.

Louie went to her door, and pushed it to, sitting down next to her, Louie confessed the rest of the details.

Louie: "Only the Principle, Mr Aizawa, my mentor and now you are the only ones who know the details......"

Knock knock!

It was her door, a soft knock was heard by the girls, Louie got up to find Fumikage standing there. She let him in, and suggested he take a seat in her throne chair, she was using as a computer chair. He took it and let her continue as she firmly shut the door.