Chapter 11: Blades and Bloodshed

A/N : Please note in this chapter some violence, bad language and battle scenes, please read with care and you have been warned. Thank you. Enjoy this chapter.

Tantris thought she would get a warm reception, she was mistaken. Louie looked at her with distaste and disgust. Louie on the other hand, had started the battle between her and her mother. The Chastifel blade, she had quickly mastered. One of the members, Ghost, had been given instructions to go and help the injured civilians; while Louie tried to get this mad man under control, and Hopper, had to go and get help from the Pro-Heroes.

Ghost tried to overpower the humongous giant, covering for Hopper. She was trying her best, but he kept outsmarting her quirks, and her aim. Meanwhile Hopper had found some of the heroes battling the LOV, and a familiar face, Mr Eraser Head. Hopper rushed to him, and some of the class 1A heroes.

Hopper: "Glad you could make it. Listen closely, we don't have much time to explain on the way. Louie is battling her mother and the villain called Bullet Dust. Civilians have been rescued and the injured are on the way to the hospital as we speak. Parameter has been established. Follow so far?" She said, as she restlessly tapped her foot, to get them going.

They raced to the scene, only to come face to face with no villain but a beaten-up mess, known as Ghost. Hopper and the rescue squad came to her aid. Creaty made a stretcher to carry her to the ambulance nearby. Ingenium, and Chargebolt took charge of her, whilst the others followed Hopper further into the battle.

The battle between mother and daughter was a merciless one. Bullets and blades were a flying into multiple directions. As they broke for a brief moment, trying to catch a short breath, Tantris taunted her, using her mind quirk.

Tantris Vapoure: "Not saying much are you?" She smirked.

Louie struck at her using her wind quirk, to gain some distance between them, at the same time Tantris tried to shove some doubt into Louie's mind. Louie kept ignoring her threats, and blocked her from entering her mind, using her mind quirk against her. The battle was still ongoing when her fellow heroes arrived, along with one of the pros, Eraser Head. The sheltered in a nearby empty office building, she was relieved for the back-up.

Tantris tried again, to knock Louie off her feet, this time succeeding. Her daggers caught Louie's thighs with quick slice. Louie winced in agony, hopeful the cut wasn't too deep, but it was still deadly.

Louie: "What do you want from me Tantris?!" Louie yelled from the distance they had created.

To say Louie was pissed was an understatement, but was more annoyed at letting her guard down. Big mistake. A rookie mistake. The confidence she once had, now waning planting that dreaded seed of doubt in her head, and believing it little by little. Louie looked at the woman she once called mother, and heard a crashing, shouting and banging coming from a container behind her. As the smoke cleared, Louie saw parts of her fellow class heroes inside through the small gaps. She couldn't be sure it was all of them, hoping none of them were hurt or worse. Her thoughts running wild, until Tantris broke her train of thought.

Tantris: "I want what's mine! Your downfall, all the money your father owed me and the League of Villains to thrive for a new world. Do as I ask, and none of your hero friends gets hurt." The smile grew evilly across her demonic features.

Tantris reminisced as she waited for her so-called daughter's response.

Tantris wasn't always like this as a young girl or her younger adult life, but as the pressures of not getting anywhere as a hero, she took the darker path and joined the LOV instead. Her family should have welcomed her with open arms, fell in line to her orders. They didn't, they had to be punished, beating them into submission was the only way. She didn't count on her husband and father to Louie to take her away from her and leave her with nothing! She fought tooth and nail, to get her life back on track, joining the LOV in England, making a successful business in having bars, coffee shops whilst keeping the runaway villains somewhere to disappear from the authorities. She was a genius! Louie was of an age now that she was really surprised at. Not only mastering that ancient quirk, her father called fairy magic. How? It made no sense. She definitely had her father's wings with gold traces. His eyes, Louie's beauty, reminded of her Great Grand Mother-in-Law, it was when she was her age, she looked like her. No! She can't be! Louie's her reincarnate. She couldn't let Louie live, that was her mission, she maybe her daughter by blood, but that was a long time ago, this was a stranger in front of her. Louie had to die.

Louie took a glance behind at the container and heard a few familiar voices. One of her class representatives, and one of the girls.

Ingenium: "Lady Vamillier, don't worry about us! We are alright, just focus on the fight." He spoke with a clear and positive recognition.

Pinky even piped up baking him up in her hyper way.

Pinky: "You got this girl!! Kick her arse!"

Louie had to chuckle at the energy she portrayed, but it was short lived. Hopper had gotten a message to the heroes Tsukuyomi, Eraser Head, Tentacole and Headphone-Jack. She relayed the plan, her and Louie had come up with if Louie was battling her mother. Tentacole and Headphone jack got into position in the warehouse, where the fight was still ongoing. The heroes in the crate were none the wiser, but tried their best to escape their confides. Their quirks were nullified for the moment, so all they do was wait. Chargebolt used his quirk to knock out the villain Bullet Dust, to a point that the villain couldn't move. Some of the pro heroes captured him, as per the plan. Tantris was now on her own. The LOV had left her, no one to back her up. Eraser Head took his position facing Tsukuyomi on the opposite platforms surrounding Tantris in the darkness of the warehouse.

Hopper picked the lock of the container, and saw that Ingenium was watching her with a somewhat questionable expression. He blushed a little under his helmet, when he caught her looking at him, coughing to hide his discomfort. She motioned for them to be quiet as the lock fell silently into Chargebolt's hands.

Meanwhile, the battle between Louie and Tantris had turned into a sword battle than a bullet storm. The clash of Louie's Chastifel and her mother's sword echoed deafening. Outside, the thunder clapped and the pitter patter of rain drummed on the roof, equalling the clash of the ringing sounds. In the corner of the warehouse, Chargebolt motioned the lights to blind Louie's mother with.

Chargebolt: "Do you think this is in the plan?" He whispered, next to Ingenium, suggestively.

Ingenium nodded, and looked to Hopper to confirm his thoughts also. She studied the lights, and the battle from the edge of one the large wall of wooden crates.

Hopper: "Yes, it'll work, but make sure Tsukuyomi has his quirk under his cloak, as they have a mega brightness." She concluded back.

They Agreed. Earphone Jack and Tentacole heard and signalled Tsukuyomi. Pressing the earpiece, he was given, Hopper repeated the plan Ingenium and Chargebolt had come up with. Tsukuyomi gave a thumbs up, Chargebolt saw. It was only a matter of time, for Louie getting a chance, a glance to see her signal. Or maybe the chance to survive?