Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Study Hard, Train Harder

The finals were fast approaching, and the nerves were hitting some of the students. If they passed, they got to go training camp, fail, then it would be remedial classes instead. The written exams were first, and they all worked really hard to pass, then the final test, The endurance test against the teachers of U.A.

Louie was paired up with Jiro and Koda. They were facing Present Mic. For the moment, they were pinned down, by his blasts of his shouts. Koda saw Jiro's ears start to bleed, so they all came up with the plan to use insects to take over Present Mic from underground. Louie covered their backs, as they all made it over the finish line after Present Mic got freaked out by all the insects covering his leg, and passing out. They'd passed.

Only a handful had failed the final exam, and had to take the extra classes. Louie was pleased two of her best friends had passed as well, Tsu and Fumikage.

When Louie got to the monitoring room, Fumikage gave Louie a quick hug congratulating her for passing the exam along with Koda and Jiro, who just smiled at him. It was sometime later when Mr Aizawa had the official results to the Final exam. He explained about all class passing the written exam parts, but the ones who failed the practical exam, would have to take the supplemental classes at the training camp to make up for it. The students that didn't make it was Seto, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Sero. The rest passed. As there were no more classes for the rest of the day, Toru Hagakure suggested after school, they all go shopping for supplies for the camping trip as a class. Everyone agreed.

The mall trip was eventful too, as each class member either went on their own, split into twos or as a group. Louie stayed with Tsu, Fumikage and Shoji, as she had not been to this mall in a while. Well technically, it was her birthday. They were having fun finding what they wanted for a while, but it was to interrupted by a warning notice over the Tanoy system about a villain being in the mall. The whole mall was evacuated for safety, Deku was taken to the one of police stations, where he was questioned by Detective Tsukauchi, whereas the rest of the class were told to go home and prepare for training camp.

On the first day of training camp, the heroes in training were on a bus on the way to the new location. The only one that wasn't on board was Louie, as she got an urgent call from Agent Fauna, at Four in the morning. Louie was picked up at the gates of U.A on the back of black ninja 650 motorcycle and headed to her mentor's location. The school had given Louie permission to go, as it was part of her training, but would have to get to the location on her own terms after she had finished with her mentor, whom she found being held down by gunpoint.

Later, when Louie arrived at the location, it was a hospital. What was going on? She was escorted to a room, on the third floor. Outside the room was her mentor, Agent Sandra Fauna. They had some very bad news. The precinct her father worked at had been attacked by the LOV, a lot of casualties were made, some severely hurt and taken to nearest hospitals, a handful didn't make it and died as a result of the injuries sustained. The ones that were very lucky, made it out of there alive. One of the ones Louie didn't expect to be serious was her father Danju Chewie.

A few hours earlier, when Louie arrived at her mentor's location, she had been given a gun and had tried to help her mentor. Fauna was shot in the right shoulder losing a lot of blood. Louie created a wall of ice to block the villain from attacking again, and freezing him place. Louie carried her mentor in a fireman's carry to the safety of the nearby hero who had shown up to give back up. In the back of the ambulance, Fauna revealed some good news to Louie, she'd passed her driving test, and her gun training with full honours. That meant, Louie had away to get to camp, and have a weapon, other than her quirk. She picked up her helmet that she wore, and was directed to the nearest hospital. That was when the news hit her about her father.