Chapter 8: A Little Love

Chapter 8

A/N: A little fluff ahead. Enjoy!

It was the end of another normal day at U.A, As the bell went for the students to go home, or back to their dorms, class 1A filtered out of the classroom, chatting about their day to each other, or general banter.

Louie was in her room finishing her English homework when...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Opening her door, she found her beloved Fumikage, standing there, with her maths homework in his hand, smirking at her.

Fumikage: "You left this behind on your desk my love. Are you always going to be like this?" He said in his low teasing tone, that made her knees go weak.

Louie sighed a little annoyed and waved him in, pouting as she did so, she her lip curled into a small smile, which Fumikage caught as he closed the door behind him.

*Ringtone of Louie's Phone*

Louie: "Oh, it's Agent Fauna-sensei, I better take this....... Would you mind giving me moment please, Fumi?" She asked, picking up her phone from the shelf beside her bed.

He nodded and set up the maths homework quietly, then pulled out one of his reading books while he waited.

Louie: "Go ahead Ma'am,"

Agent Fauna- Sensei: "Louie, I'm going to need you to come for a compulsory arms training tomorrow after school. I've already cleared it with the principle and your teachers." Fauna stated calm yet orderly.

Louie: "Ok, what time do I need to be ready for please?"

Agent Fauna- Sensei: "16hundred hours. Can you also come in your Battle Hero Costume, as we need to act on impact when we get there."

Louie: "16 hundred; Battle Hero Costume, anything else ma'am?"

Agent Fauna- Sensei: "Bring the bike. See you tomorrow in the school carpark to ride with you. We'll be waiting. Goodbye Vamilier."

Louie: "Goodbye ma'am."

They clicked off and Louie looked thoughtful for a moment. Fumikage looked up from his book and saw the quizzical look cross her features in the soft lighting of her room. Something was amiss, but he had to ask what it was, so he could try to help in some way.

Fumikage: "Louie, my love? Are you alright?" He asked coming up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist tenderly hugging her from behind. Louie turned around in his arms, and looked into his comic ruby eyes, before giving her answer.

Louie: "I have to away for a mission with my mentor and team tomorrow. That also means I'm missing time with you, the time rest one of my dangerous quirks and Tsu's birthday as well. Not to mention all the homework I'll have to catch up on when I get back. Parden my language, but SHIT!" Louie ranted, but remained stoic in her expression.

Fumikage kissed her lips, and pulled apart for a moment, leaving her embrace to come back with a small velvet box. He was nervous and unsure how to ask this question to his one true beloved, but he had to ask, he didn't want to lose her.

Fumikage: "I wanted to give you this on my birthday, but now is a good time as any to give you this......... Louie Elaine Chewie, As the rare rose that blooms in the eternal darkness of our souls, you have already excepted me as your boyfriend, but I want to ask more of you..............."

Louie: "Fumi, what are you saying? Are you alright? I don't understand." she said as tears started to form in the corner of her eyes.

Fumikage Tokoyami knelt down on one knee in front of her, holding her hands in his, looking into her mesmerizing eyes, with the unending love and passion. Taking a small breath, he continued.

Fumikage: "After we graduate, and later on down the line, Will you be my Eternal Queen of Darkness, forever my love?"

Opening the box, made Louie gasp at the promise rings that lay inside shining up at her.

Louie: "I love you Fumikage, of course I'll be your Queen......... Butt, will you be my Eternal King of the Shadows?"

They slid the rings on each other's wedding fingers.

Fumikage: "I will my Queen."

They kissed as they sealed their fate.

At dinner the whole of class 1A were a little perplexed at the new jewellery they were both wearing, but didn't think nothing of it at first. So, they carried on as if nothing had changed.

Friday morning came and the countdown began until Louie had to leave. At every class, Louie made sure to take extra notes on the homework, with some help from her class mates as well. It wasn't until lunch time when Momo plucked up the courage to ask Louie about the ring on her left hand. They sat in a quiet corner, with some of the girls, and asked Louie.

Momo: "I like your ring, but aren't you going to get into trouble for wearing it in school?"

Louie choked on a mouthful of pork teriyaki. Looking at Momo wide eyed, she'd forgotten to hide her ring from the class. Well, she might as well know now. After they had eaten.

Louie: "It's a secret between me and my Fumikage........." She looked sheepishly at her.

Mina had just sat down and look at the ring also, and pointed to it with shock.

Mina: "You girl were not wearing that yesterday! OMG!" She squealed, practically bouncing in her seat.

Luckily Louie was saved by her handsome future fiancé, Fumikage Tokoyami. He placed his tray down and kissed her cheek.

Mina: "SOOOOO~ When are you telling the class, huh?" She said resuming her eating after a hard stare from Louie.

Louie: "When we get back to the classroom. Now, shut up mina, please." Louie stated annoyed and flustered.

Back in the classroom, Fumikage and Louie held hands, and looked at the expectant faces in front of them. Their class were eager for the news, but at the same time the couple were just as nervous. Giving each other a quick hand squeeze for reassurance, they both pulled out their left hands from behind their backs to reveal the news. The promise rings.

Momo: "Louie? Tokoyami? Are they.........?"

Fumikage: "Yes, they are. I proposed to Louie with a promise ring to one day after we graduate.........."

Louie: "For me to marry him. I said yes."

The class erupted in happy noises of congratulations and well wishes.