Chapter 15: Music To Sooth the Aching Sole

A/N: Hello, it's me again. I hope you enjoyed the last chapter, sorry about making anyone upset at the end. Now onto this chapter, this one takes place season four, music festival. I hope I've got the timeline right? Enough of me talking, please enjoy reader, and thank you.

It was breakfast time and the students were chatting idly about their lessons for that day. Jiro had just made herself a cup of coffee, and saw Louie bound over to her.

Jiro: "Hey Louie. How are you this morning?" She asked, passing her a coffee mug over.

Louie pulled out her ear piece she had in her ear, and smiled awkwardly.

Louie: "Oh morning, sorry I was listening to comedy song...."

Jiro: "Mind if I listen?" Jiro asked lifting one of jacks to Louie's phone.

A/N: Please check out this comedy song by this artist on YouTube, Thomas Benjamin Esq, it'll brighten your day. Please continue.

Louie nodded, and showed her the song. It was by Thomas Benjamin Esq 'No more Fs to give' As they listened to the song, a few times Jiro nearly spilt her drink from trying not to laugh. At the end, she handed her phone back to Louie and shook her head in disbelief.

Jiro: "Don't let Iida hear that song, he'll have a fit." She smirked, but turned serious.

Louie and Jiro grabbed their school bags, and made their way to school talking as they walked. Louie did agree with Jiro, but by the time they made it to their classroom, most of the class was already there. The bell rang, time for school.

During class.......

Mr Aizawa: "Right problem children. There's going to be festival. It's going to be televised just like the sports festival was. This is going to showcase your talents and your quirks. Hopefully promoting yourselves in a better light, after the battles you've faced so far...." He announced in his mono tone, really not giving a care about this at all.

Tenya Iida raised his hand. Mr Aizawa motioned for him to ask.

Tenya Iida: "What will this festival be in aid of sir?" He questioned, boldly.

Mr Aizawa: "I was getting to that class rep. Anyways, I know you've faced a lot together, and individually, but this is something you have to come up with together, or in smaller groups, I don't care. You all have to take part. That means you Bakugo. If you all don't contribute, it's remedial classes for the rest of the school year. Now get to it, and don't disturb me, unless it's a villain attack." He yawned at the end, and crawled into his yellow sleeping bag.

The students talked happily amongst themselves. Mina got up and bounced over to Louie, who was talking to Jiro and Denki.

Mina: "Louie!! You have to join the dance group! Yelling at such a force, it almost woke up their teacher.

Louie took a step back from the force of nature, Mina. She loved her over energetic friend, but sometimes it scared her what went through that girl's mind.

Louie: "N... n.... no thank you Mina." Louie stuttered nervously.

Mina looked disappointed.

Louie: "I think I'd rather do a small group, or a duet instead. Thanks though." Louie reassuringly said, taking a step to her to shake her hand.