CHAPTER 24: NABU ISLAND Part 1: -

A/N: This is going to be split into two maybe three parts as it is set during the Nabu island arc in the Anime. Please forgive me if some of my points don't quite add up to the Anime or manga as this is still in an AU, with my created character. So, without further or do, please enjoy.😊

It was just over a week to go, before they headed straight for Nabu island for a training to be hero for six weeks. To say the students in Class 1A were excited was understatement, but also, they knew they would have to work even harder to be the best they could be, without outside help from the Pro-Heroes on the main land.

Some of the students took it upon themselves to train even more than usual; Deku, Bakugo, Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka and Louie. Others; were upgrading their gear with one of the talented geniuses, known in the support class as Mei Hatsume. The ones that were left were prepping in their own ways.

As it was a clear day, Louie had been given permission to train on one of the empty training fields, near UA. In set points, Louie had placed targets on wooden frames to practice with. With her Chastifel in one hand, she moved her other hand in a circular motion to summon a giant sunflower, each of the leaves turned a golden colour, as she ordered them to separate from the stem. They floated in front of her in swirling vortex motion, as the stem dissipated into thin air, the petals formed a chain link to each other, turning into a solid metallic shape of themselves. They almost appeared like daggers. Louie took hold of her Chastifel, slammed it into the ground and extended the handle to a decent height off of the ground. Then taking a few of the petals, that swirled around her, she launched them at her targets. Well, tried to. Her wings unfolded in the wind speed from her vortex, and hung herself upside down on the Chastifel handle halfway, counter-balancing her weight she aimed again. And again, and again, only to keep falling onto her behind.

Louie: "OW! Bugger!" She cried out in frustration, as she stood to dust herself off, from her numerous landings.

Getting ready to try again, she heard some heavy-duty footsteps coming from behind her, she didn't recognise. Or that a portal had appeared with the footsteps.

The Voice: "Hello Little mouse~ What's a hot thing like you, doing in a hero school?" The voice was male, low and rugged with a slight rasp in his deep tone.

Louie turned around slowly, and only then did she recognise the voice to the villain, who towered over her petite frame. Dabi. It was him that had swaggered through the ominous purple glowing portal. She was on her guard, as she watched him, careful of her movements. He pointed to her weapon, Chastifel and tutted, wagging his finger at her from side to side. Louie sighed, as she dissolved her Chastifel back into her self from behind. Dabi lit one of his hands, watching her every move to either strike or knock her out. When seeing the deadly weapon out of reach of the holder, he approached her by taking a few confident steps with his hands in his pockets, with no care. Teasing her menacingly.

Dabi: "Good Girl~ Now why don't you come with me instead of being a so called 'hero' Little mouse?"

Louie: "Leave! You are trespassing on private property." Louie declared bravely.

In her mind, she sent out a message to Mr Aizawa. She imagined she was outside his mind, with a door in front of her, she knocked urgently and entered. He heard her pleas.

Mr Aizawa: 'Hold On! Louie Chewie location now.'

Louie: 'Open field, left of training gym Beta. Hurry its Dabi! I'm going to head for the roof.'

Mr Aizawa: 'Got it. Defend yourself!'

Louie had her hands behind her as she was trying to control her wings, wanting to hardening up so she could escape. They flitted nervously, before settling down, as she pulled them also into herself, not wanting to get burned by this madman in front of her. Her back leg pocket had her phone in it, she realised. If she could just get to it?