Chapter 21: Comedy of Laundry Errors

A/N: I just wanted to have a little bit of fun with this chapter, so I came up with the idea of a one shot, mishap on laundry day. The girls were doing their washing before the boys took over... please read on...

The girls were fed up when there was no more laundry detergent left for them to do their clothes, from the last time they washed them. Louie led the group into the laundry room, and started organising the clothes into piles. Jiro, Tsu and Mina got stuck in straight away, whilst Momo and Hagakure needed encouragement from Uraraka. After a while, the girls relaxed on the patio with some drinks and snacks.

Mina: "Louie, can I ask you something?" She bit her lip unsure on how to ask, as she placed her drink beside her.

Louie gathered the empty cans on pop, and put them on the table nearby.

Louie: "Sure." She answered shortly.

Mina: "Can you do flips and tricks? You know like a gymnast?" She eyed her pumped up for the expectant answer.

Louie looked sadly at her, with a shrug of her shoulders, and told her honestly.

Louie: "Nope. None at all ...... Although, I can do a cartwheel and a sort of handstand, but I fall on my behind, in the process.... Hehehehehehe"

The girls chuckled at the thought.

Mina: "Alright! Show us." Mina stood up and pulled Louie back to her feet, laughing at her expression.

Louie reluctantly agreed. She tried the handstand; remembering that she had a pair of leggings on, then proceeded to end in a sort of cartwheel and landed ....... Right on her behind with a thud. Her giggling gave it away, when she tried to stand up leaving the girls in fits of laughter.

*Wheezing noises* came from Jiro, who found the whole thing, too funny for words.

Jiro: "Do you think Kaminari would do a double act with Louie?" She said in-between some of her laughter.

Tsu and Uraraka shook their heads, laughing even more, remembering when he goes 'Yay~' moments.

After the laughing dyed down the girls got rid of their rubbish and finished folding the last of their laundry. The guys were next, so they left them too it. Louie only stepped away for a brief moment to use the restroom, when she came back, the guys had flustered faces.

Louie: "Guys what's going on?" Quizzing them, at their panicked expressions and not knowing what got them in this position.

Sero, Shoto and Iida had Mineta held at ransom and kept far away from the pile of clean clothes in front of them. Freezing, taping him up and his mouth shut. Louie Sighed, at her laundry pile. It dawned on her, some of the clothes she'd got washed and dried was some of her gothic underwear, and tight outfits.

Louie: "Really!" She exclaimed, in disbelief. "I've seen more pairs of your guy's socks and underwear on the washing line, in the past week alone."

Fumikage: "You're not embarrassed at seeing this amount of .... our underwear? Or that there are ...... well ... We saw some of your?" He questioned, slightly fearful, and embarrassed along with the other males in the room.

Louie looked at them with no judgement, only understanding. Placing her laundry to one side, cocked her head to one side before, giving them all some advice.

Louie: "Thank you for your concern. No, I am not embarrassed at all by it, because when my father was alive, I had to do household chores with him. One of them being laundry. I've seen my Fumikage in his underwear a few times ......" *winks in his direction* "and out of them...." She whispered the last part, so no one could here. "There is no shame in being embarrassed about seeing underwear, it's a natural part of clothing, that everyone wears or not in some cases. You'll just have to get used to it. Now gentlemen, I'm going to leave you flushed princesses, to get this message to roam in your minds ...... Fumi?"

Fumikage, who had stood silent at this point, looked up with a small smile on his beak.

Fumikage: "Only we get a private view of your collection, Mezo and I?" He teased, with a wink to Mezo, who smiled in return.

Louie took her leave, as Fumikage and Mezo were getting a somewhat grilling from the rest of the males. Who knew doing laundry could bring out a beast in Mezo? Not to mention Dark Shadow, would absolutely be loving this!

Mezo: "I don't want to know what she's got planned for us? Do I love?" He asked, in hushed tone.

Fumikage could only give him a reassuring pat on the shoulder, and whisper back, to one of his appendages.

Fumikage: "All I can say is, Louie Angel isgoing to enlighten our fantasies my dear.... And hers."