Chapter 14: Eri, The Lost Princess

A/N: Apologies if I have any spelling mistakes, or timeline issues. Please feel free to let me know, in the comments below. I would love to hear from anyone who enjoys my story. On with next chapter, as always Please continue and enjoy. Thank you.

The end of a school day, and extra training sessions after school left the class of 1A rather tired and weary. Hopper hid Louie in the girls' bathroom as they went by. The class greeted Hopper briefly, and went to get their homework done while she checked on the food. When they were all gone, Louie sneakily returned. Hopper continued to hide Louie from her class 1A and check on the food, which only caused some suspicious glances from the class rep, Tenya Iida. He calmly approached Hopper, although really, he was as nervous as anything to even speak to her after the mission to rescue Louie from her mother. Iida took the upfront yet polite approach to this situation he found himself in.

Tenya Iida: "Hello Miss Hopper, what brings you to the Class 1A dorms?" He questioned, using his hand gestures, only reservedly.

Hopper who had been setting up the plates and eating implements, looked up from her task at hand, and returning his polite smile, she answered.

Hopper: "Hello Tenya Iida, it's good to see you again. As regarding why I'm here, Louie has returned a day earlier than predicted. I'm here as moral support and to show my gratitude, we have prepared your evening meal for you all. Granted it's not something you maybe familiar with, but there are some traditional dishes on the table for you all too. I hope you enjoy it. ................... .. .... ..... And~ I'm talking too much, my apologies."

Tenya Iida took a step closer to her, and cleared his throat. In a quieter tone than he usually used, he casually replied, with no hand gestures this time.

Tenya Iida: "Not at all............ Thank you for the kind gesture, however, Shouldn't Louie be resting?.............. ..."

Hopper: "Yes, but ......... would you please call me Mei- Rose? .......... Instead of Hopper, as that's my hero's name." Mei- Rose 'Hopper' blushed at how close he was to her.

Tenya glanced at her briefly, taking in everything she had just said, his face going an equally reddish hue colour to his cheeks.

Tenya Iida: "I.... ...I would like that, very much *cough* You may call me Tenya, if you like?" He stuttered at first, before becoming a little braver in asking her.

Louie finished the last of the plating up the food and saw her class rep and her sister-in-arms talking to each other. At first, she didn't want to intrude, but the food needed to be served and everyone needed to get downstairs to eat.

Louie: "Would you mind class rep, and call everyone to the table for dinner please?" Louie announced cheekily, taking them out of the trance they both under.

The couple looked over at Louie trying her best not to smirk at the cute scene before her, but nodded her approval and continued her task at hand.

Outside on the way to the dorm building, their mentor and homeroom teacher, Mr Aizawa, was escorting a small child with him. Her name was Eri. Her white hair blew gently in the wind, as her small steps neared the Class 1A dorm building. She wore, a long sleaved white t-shirt; Her red dress and shoes completing her look. As the breeze gentle blew, some of her hair caught on her tiny horn, on her head, causing the girl to stop suddenly. Her guardian, Mr Aizawa, assumed there was something wrong; looked down at her in worry only to see her correcting herself and the worry subsiding. He crouched down to her eye level.

Mr Aizawa: "Eri? Are you alright?" He questioned, only to put her at an unease.

Eri smiled and bashfully looked down at her shoes, shyly reaching for his hand to continue to the building in silence. Mr Aizawa stopped them before they went through the door, to give Eri some advice.