Qualify or Fail

Chapter 6: Qualify or Fail

The qualifiers for the pro licences were on the horizon, so in order for them to qualify, they had to master two new finishing moves. Everyone was pumped. It had been two weeks after the funeral, and Louie felt more determined than ever to get her licence. She didn't want all of her hard work to go to waste, so she had been training with her mentor for the past two weeks, in secret. She hated how she ignored Fumikage, but Louie insisted she was doing this training for herself, and to make her father proud.

The night before, Louie and Fumikage were hanging out in his room when he turned to her unsure how to ask her.

Fumikage: "My Angel~ May I ask where have you been for the last two weeks?" He looked into her glowing eyes.

Louie: "OK, I'll tell you...... I was training my quirks. Sunflower Glowing and Ice Crystal Storm. My new moves. Have I made you upset in anyway?" She replied defeatedly, looking away in embarrassment.

Looking at her in confuddled, he didn't expect that answer at all. At first, he though she was cheating, but what she said next put him off guard.

Louie: "I wasn't keeping it from you deliberate, it was just I really wanted you to have some time to yourself without me around so you could focus on your quirk. I was being considerate, because I also know how much you value your time with your friends as well. Pleas don't think ill of me...... oh, Fumikage what will you do with me?" Louie explained trying not to gabble on and on, but instead just poured her heart out, and hoped it was enough for him not to despise her.

Fumikage embraced her with a sigh, and chuckled as he rested his beak on her head.

Fumikage: "Oh my Angel~ You sexy Dark Angel to my heart, how can I hate you, when my love for you is everlasting as the tides of time. Thank you for being understanding of my needs as well of yours, you overwhelm me at times my love...."

Louie: You're Not mad?" She stated, eyes wide at his answer.

Fumikage: "Why would I be?" He retorted playfully. "Now shut up, you're getting Dark Shadow excited for no reason."

Time skips to the Provision licence exam......

The Dy had arrived and some of the students were extremely excited to compete, whilst others were nervous as hell.

The first task was to take out the opponents with the six balls they were handed, then hit the three targets on said person to pass to the next round. Louie used her vampire speed and flight to get her targets. Her opponents were quite surprised at her speed and targeting, but also annoyed she got through. As she watched in the  qualifiers room, she was soon met by the rest of her class near the end of the battle. She was relieved when she saw them all, especially Fumikage. As the rest of tasks proceeded, it turned to a rescue mission. Halfway through the saving the innocent civilians, Louie had needed some help with some debris that was about to fall, that was when Ochacco helped her out with Shoji taking the victim to the first aid station, as Louie tried to help the second trapped victim under the rubble. They were halfway there, when the voice of the safety commissioner told them they had to battle villains on the field whilst protecting the innocent.

It was a struggle however not all had succeeded in the end. A tall TV stand revealed the results, along with their test scores to pass. Louie had passed with 84%. She was Just glad she tried her best, and couldn't wait to tell Fumikage, when she had a moment alone with him. At the end of the day, Louie looked at her hero's provision Licence with pride, and saw her beloved approach.

Louie: "Hey Fumi, how did you do?" She asked shyly, as she held his hand on the way to the bus.

Fumikage smiled, and showed her his pass.