Part 7: Memories to Music Madness

A/N I do not own any images, they belong to original owners. 

Chapter 7: Memories to Music Madness

Present Mic: "HEY HEY HEY! Listen up Disco Dudes and Dudettes. We are looking for students with a music ability to come and see me, after school today only. For the Music Festival this Friday. Peace!" Announced through the Tanoy system, ecstatically.

Class 1A was in excitement over the announcement, it took some major effort to contain them from Mr Aizawa, who was asleep under his desk. Getting out of his sleeping bag, he reprimanded the class, activating his quirk in the process.

Mr Aizawa: "Calm down problem children, now let's focus on class."

The class instantly went quiet and the day carried on as normal.

End of the school.......

Momo: "So Louie, are you going to sign up?" She asked, placing her homework in her bag.

Louie: "Don't know. What are they looking for anyways?" Louie shrugged, unsure.

Momo walked beside her, as they made their way over to the dorm building. She was surprised to not see Tokoyami beside her, as he usually waited for her. Momo needn't have worried, as Louie had explained, he was training Dark Shadow in the one of the gym buildings on the school premisses. They spoke about the requirements for the music festival, but Louie had to tell her something first.

Louie: "You know I sing a little, but no one has actually seen my dance properly before. Do you think I should do the dance I practised or the one that is my back up?" Louie asked for advice on the matter, shyly in her tone of voice.

Momo and Louie headed to the girl's dorm, Momo stopped and pulled her to one side.

Momo: "Go for it! But, go with the one you feel more comfortable doing for the audition. I'm auditioning to for the Class 1A as a background musician. Good luck. I've got to go and do my homework, are you going to be ok Louie?"

Louie nodded.

Time skips to the auditions

Mina and Momo were already waiting for Louie's turn. Louie had changed into her workout gear for the audition. She sang her cover version of 'Do Right by Jessica Rabbit' and then she had to perform her dance number, 'In the Middle of the Night by Elle Duhe'. The audience that watched were the students that either had performed or just waiting their turns. What Louie didn't expect was the response after she finished, or the fact that Mina had recorded it all for you for later. Bowing at the end, Louie rushed off the stage, and ended up tripping and bumping into the next group. It was Bakugo on drums; Kirishima on bass guitar, on Midoria rhythm guitar and on lead guitar Tokoyami. Louie stared at Fumikage in shock, what was he doing here? Midoria broke her line of thoughts.

Midoria: "Nice vocals and dancing earlier."

Fumikage added to the compliments.

Fumikage: "My queen~ You are vision." He said, with a cheeky wink in her direction, causing a small blush on her cheeks.

Louie smiled at them and moved to the side to let them pass, she joined Mina and Momo in the audience. The guys set up and have picked one song Louie and a lot of the people in the audience didn't expect was 'Bad Romance cover by Halestorm'. They each sang their hearts out, Fumikage directly looking at Louie at times, during certain lines, which made Louie smirk in response at him, knowing the answer. It didn't go unnoticed by Mina, who nudged Louie in the ribs playfully, as she recorded the performance secretly.

Louie: "Send me a copy of that will you Mina please?" Louie pointed at Mina's phone.

Mina mouthed a yes and a wink.