chapter 5

Chapter 5: Burying Love & Lost and Moving on

The morning of the funeral, darkened clouds threatened to open the heavens, like the floodgates overflowing with their tears. It wasn't long before the droplets descended drastically drenching all that it touched.

Fumikage was waiting in the common Room, in one of his best suits. He was talking to some of his class friends.

Fumikage: "The funeral starts at ten, I just hope that it all goes smoothly for Louie. I have a lot of respect for her father." He said solemnly.

Shoji: "You must really love Louie, huh? Don't think about the service, just be there for her and her new mother?" He answered his friend with a one arm hug.

Midoria: "Louie is lucky to have you, Tokoyami. The others all know about her situation too, and is showing their support in any way possible." He Spoke proudly.

Elsewhere, Louie was finished getting ready. Taking one last look in the mirror, she adjusted her veil on her small gothic pillar box hat. Her pinned-striped black fitted dress with a black leather waist clincher. On her hands and wrists; a pair of black leather cuffs on her wrists and a pair of assassins' leather gloves. Louie picked up her matching handbag and black trench coat in one hand and the special rose for her father in the other, Louie made her way the common room.

In the common room, her friends had gathered for her in support. Fumikage heard her footsteps, and stood tall and proud for her, earning a lot of respect from the guys. Louie had arrived and was touched by everyone's kind gestures, each giving a hug or their condolences to her. The last person she expected to say something of kind words was Bakugo. He stepped forward and held out his hand to her for to shake. As she took it, and Shaked it he said politely to her,

Bakugo: "Louie, sorry about your dad. Be strong, ok?"

Louie: "Thank you Bakugo, I can respect that, coming from you." Louie said to kindly.

Turning her attention to the rest of the class she bowed, to them showing her gratitude. Fumikage held out his hand to her and they left.

Louie was silent yet poised through the service, but when it was time to say the final goodbye to her father, her tears fell down her cheeks. Fumikage held her close and even held onto Agent Fauna, Louie's new mother for support. He cried a few tears for the man he had come to respect as a future father-in-law/ family member. At the end, some of Mr Chewie's work colleagues and precinct staff, came to give Louie their condolences, and told her if there was any help she needed, just to let them know. She bowed to them at their kindness.

Sandra suggested to Louie they needed a drink, so they went to a café near the U.A. Fumikage offered to pay for the drinks, as they found a table near the window. They watched as the rain returned; pattering against the window and covering every surface in a silverish glow. Fumikage had returned with a tray full of heir drinks orders, distributing them to the respected orders. They didn't speak at first, just savouring the silence before Sandra Fauna-Chewie spoke up to ease the tension.

Sandra: "I wanted to thank you both for helping me get through today. Especially you Tokoyami. I have the upmost respect for what you did today for Louie and I, so thank you."

Fumikage didn't know what to say at the praise he was given. He only did it to show his support to his beloved and her mother, yet he was being treated like a member of her family. He graciously excepted and bowed to her.

Fumikage: "Thank you. I hope I can ease some of the burden of today a little by being by your sides. I wanted to as you a question if I may, Mrs Fauna-Chewie ma'am, please?"