Chapter 2

Chapter 2: - Music, Romance and Kidnapping

After the sports festival, quite a lot happened to the students in U.A, Offers were coming in from hero agencies from all over Japan. Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki, Bakugo, stole most of the offers along with only handful of the other class. Mr Aizawa addressed the class, telling them about was to happen next. They were also joined by the Pro Hero Midnight, who helped explain about the name that would cement them as a hero. At the back of the class, Louie raised her hand to ask a question to the Pro Hero. Midnight saw her hand and let her ask away.

Louie: "Is it possible to get military training, whilst being a hero in training?"

Midnight replied diplomatically, yet encouragingly.

Midnight: "It is possible, depending who you have as your mentor, and what you need to consider; Do you want to go down the military route? Or do you want to use it to help you boost your quirks? Also consider where your quirks fit into this. Does that answer your question Chewie?"

Louie wrote down what Midnight said and it was clear to her what she wanted.

Louie: "Actually it does, thankyou Midnight Sensei." Louie smiled, inspired.

Questions out of the way, time to choose hero names. Many had come up with their names already, but some needed a bit more editing, aka Bakugo. He was getting nowhere with the suggestions he came up so far. Some took a little longer to come up with a name; Tenya Ida, Midoria and Louie.

Tenya Ida had finally come up with his hero's name for now, his own like Shoto Todoroki. Plucking up the courage, Midoria came up to front with his, Deku. Last for now was Louie. Holding the card tightly in her hands she turned it over to reveal her name; 'The Rose Hero, Vamilier'.

Midnight: "Ooo sounds magical!" She declared. "Explain, please."

Louie: "It's a combination of my Fairy and Vampyre quirks together, a play on words, and to add my black rose into the mix as well."

The class applauded her efforts, and everything carried on the regular hum drum of normality.

Friday, the last day in the week of working hard as a student then enjoying the spoils of the weekend. The bell chimed for the end of the day; happy chatter filled the corridors of students talking about their weekend plans. Tokoyami picked up his bag, and saw Louie hang back for a moment. Kirishima, Kaminari and few others were talking about going to karaoke place in one the districts, and called at him to join them. He politely declined, and made an excuse not to attend. When they left, he stopped beside Louie, who looked a little lost in thought.

Tokoyami: "Hey Louie, are you ok?" He asked in his melodic low voice.

Louie looked up from her desk, confuddled. She pushed her thoughts aside, and answered him, with small smile.

Louie: "Fumikage, I'm fine, thank you for asking. Was there something you needed?"

Fumikagi loved the sound of her voice when she said his name. He wanted to ask her out, but he didn't want to wait any longer, he was going to confess to Louie, he liked her.

Fumikage: "Louie, are you free tomorrow?"

Louie tucked her chair in and cocked her head to one side, making Fumikage's heart flutter.

Louie: "Yes, why would you like to go on a date with me? Is that what your asking?"

Fumikagi gulped, how did she know? ................. The heart reading, how could he forget?!

Fumikagi: "Yes please, I'll pick you up at eight. Is that alright?" He asked, nervously.

Louie gave his cheek a small kiss, a peck.