Character Update Part 23

A/N: Hello, just thought I would update you on my character. A profile if you will, so without further-a-do, here she is:

Name: Louie Rose Chewie (formally Louie Rose Vapour)

Hero Name: The Black Rose Fairy Hero, Lady Vampified. (Was originally called Vamillion- The Hero agency chose to change her name, due to being too close to another hero's name.)

Age: 16 (Unable to die, as a descendant of Elaine, the Holy Maiden and Guardian, who guarded the fountain of youth)

Student ID: A student at UA High School, and works for a private company dealing with Deamons, and rogue quirks called D.R.K. Or, Deamon Realms Kompany.

Quirks: Fairy quirks: Fire, Ice, wind and Elemental Manipulation.

Heart reading, able to read heartbeats.

Mind Wanderer: To able to read a person's mind, to establish a personal link. Can not manipulate the mind, as it would damage the mind reader and person.

Ammunition: Able to carry, store and create infinite number of weapons in her 6 ammunition's pouches, carrying them on her person. They weigh no more than a small bag of sugar each.

Chastifel: Chastifel Divine, awakened quirk, uses the dagger pattern around the hilt as a weapon, multiplies and can be manipulated by the elements.

Chastifel Sunflower Stand: Creates a giant sunflower for defence and protection.

Noire Rose Thorneblast: creates black roses with black thorns as either self defence mechanism, or used in battle.

Petal Divine: Combines the sunflower ability and Chastifel Divine power of the dagger pattern. It creates a protective golden shield for defence. For attacks, the petals and the daggers combine with the wind and ice quirks. A deadly force, and each with its own chain to pin down any villain and nullify their quirks. She can also use her Chastifel like an extension of her arm, or use her leg to wrap around the handle and spin around it causing damage.

Wings: Black and Gold feathers. The black feathers are inherited from her father's wings, who was a vigilante angel. The gold, feathers being the descendant of Elaine. She also has the ability to fly long distances with her wings as they are in long length, but sometimes leaves a glittery trail behind her if fluttering her feathers.

Vampire Quirks: Inherited the speed and strength, but not the blood lust or dying part, to being a vampire. Although her eyes will not change colour to that of a vampire.

Other abilities not related to quirks: Skilled gun handler and field medically trained. In command of her own squad, and has a second in command, Hopper.

Hobbies: Loves Heavy metal music, singing her favourite songs, Plays the guitar, secretly. The dark abyss and supernatural. Anything to do with occult. Manga and Anime, also collects a few figures from her favourite ones. Including, the one she was given to her by her father., and small amount of gaming. Louie loves to chill out with her friends in small doses, as she gets slightly nervous at times. Sewing her occult and dark fashion outfits, ranging from all styles of gothic, to cute. Romantic at heart, and reads some romance and poetry.

Her bedroom style is Romantic gothic; with ahint of skulls and a comfortable fluffy rug in a deep midnight blue/purple colournear her bed. The deep black crushed velvet curtains drape around her windows.She has a dimmer switch on her light in her room to adjust the light settings,pending on her mood. The furniture is old Victorian style with a slight moderntwist. The only cute part of Louie is she has a small collection of soft furryfriends, sitting on her bed. They are; a black cat, with green eyes. A Rottweilerwith a soft spiked collar. A crossed eyed purple dragon, that her father gaveher growing up from her family. And last but not least, a hand made cushions inher favourite colours, made from fur, velvet and black leather.