Mineta Drama, Chapter 22

Rated Slightly Mature due to Bad Language, and Triggers of Bullying. PLEASE USE CAUTION!! THANK YOU

A/N: As this is in an AU universe, I thought I would make a little side story, if Mineta was a Class 1A's Bully, instead of Bakugo. I know it wouldn't make much sense, but what if in this story he is a little bit taller, about the similar height as Louie, by a couple of inches, and had a lot of influence of hacking skills to get information on other students. But here's the kicker, none of his class knew he was a hacker! I'm sorry there is going to be some triggers in this small story part, Bullying, and Swearing, But I promise it will be worth read at the end. Thank you for reading this story so far, please continue😊

It starts with any other normal day of Louie going to school, that was until she had just gotten drenched by an open bottle of water being thrown over her by Mineta. Hurrying to the girl's bathroom, she'd dried herself off using her fire quirk in a small capacity. She couldn't help but wonder why he had started to pick on her? It started with the sly photos of her being sent to her; Then it was the quick pinches on her behind and grabs of her breasts. She'd had enough! But what could she do? Making her way to her classroom, the usual ensued of registration, then straight to the gym for quirk training.

It had started to rain heavily outside, the pitter patter of the heavy droplets hammering on the gym roof, causing Mr Cementos to talk louder to gain the attention of the class to order.

Time Skip to end of class............

Cementos: "Great work today class 1A. Keep up with the training, and do not loose focus on what we have learned today. Now, please go and get changed as it will be lunchtime in Ten minutes. Class Dismissed!" He declared, with a slightly pleased smile.

In the girls' changing room, they chatted happily about their progress to each other, except for Louie, choosing to remain quiet and reserved as she changed rather quickly and left for her classroom, to collect her lunchbox.

In the guys changing room, all of the guys had noticed a rather nasty change to their class man, Mineta. His behaviour was worse than Bakugo. Bakugo was beginning to look even more pissed off than usual, at the shortest guy in the room. Still in his hero costume, he stormed up to the perverted pipsqueak, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and snarled at him, angrily.

Bakugo: "Alright you little Shit! What the fuck is wrong with you annoying the girls more than usual?! And don't think I didn't notice you throwing that water bottle at Louie earlier today, on the way in to school."

Mineta was not fazed by the insults, and scoffed at his remark.

Mineta: "Please~ I don't have to answer to you. They were all little accidents, what's the big deal?"

After finished getting changed, Fumikage was beside Bakugo, along with a few others, backing them up. Also, feeling concern for the other girls in their class, especially, Louie.

Fumikage: "I agree with Bakugo. What the heck is going on with you? And how dare you treat Louie and the others that way!" He spoke with a stern yet tinged with controlled anger in his tone.

Dark Shadow, humming in approval, but remaining as calm as instructed by Fumikage. By now they all had gone quiet, and stared disapprovingly at Mineta.

Mineta: "WHAT?! Oh, I see how it is... You all think I'm up to something don't ya? Well Assholes, I'm the innocent one in all of this. Maybe you should all ask that 'Precious Louie' She's the one going around bullying me! Think on that." Mineta pretended to sound hurt, and stormed out of the guy's locker room, turning his hurt face into one of a smugness, when he was enough distance away.