Chapter 12: Unbreakable

A/N: Hello, just a quick note to you lovely readers, this chapter contains battle scenes, please read at your discretion. Also, sorry about tis being a long chapter. Thank you for stopping by, please enjoy.

 Louie was tiring at every swipe she made, along with Tantris. She couldn't give up now. Lunging towards her, Louie missed again. She got thrown through a partitioned wall, one with a rather large window in the middle. Rolling across the floor in front of her fellow heroes. They stood in shock at her dishevelled appearance, as she tried to stand. Grimacing at the amount of pain she was in. The cuts received from her mother's blades in her hands, Tantris stepped over the debris as if was just rubbish on the floor. Louie was feeling weak, she felt like she was going to lose everything she had worked her butt, off for. Her dream of becoming a hero one day, to make a positive difference in the world. Her friends that she had made along the way. The new families she had become part of, her beloved Tokoyami Fumikage's. If he died by her mother's hands, there would be no living without him in this world, she would be eternally banished to hell with the revenge she would take on Tantris. The U.A family of her teachers and fellow classmates and students. Using every ounce of strength, she had in her, she pushed up on her elbows to get up.

Her friends watched in horror, at the woman stalking Louie like prey. Tantris dragged Louie to metal folded chair, and cuffed her wrists behind her. Louie's ankles were also bounded. Gripping her chin, she made Louie look at her dead in the eyes. Pulling another chair in front of Louie, not knowing that she was in the spot Louie had planned her to be placed in, Sat straddled on the backward facing chair.

Tantris: "Now that I have your attention......" She pulled out a blade, using her quirk, from the pouch on her left hip.

Louie: "I'm listening." She croaked, as she strained against the blade that was near her throat, her mother held in her hand.

The blade moved from her throat, to one of cuts on her leg. Her mother pressed the blade against the cut, causing it to bleed even more. Louie screamed out in pain. In the shadows, it took everything in her beloved to stop Dark Shadow from going rouge. Hopper hoped it was under control, it was but rather strained. She stepped in moving up to him using her speed quirk, she whispered something to Tsukuyomi, who nodded, who then took hold of Dark Shadow. Dark Shadow only complied due to what he saw Louie had left them both a motive to stay strong. A pair of dog tags, Louie's fathers and the promise ring. Hopper told him to hold onto them, as she needed them to be safe, to come back to. It calmed the beast for now. She went back to her position and waited for the signal. Thirty minutes and counting, she thought.

Louie lifted her head tiredly, and spat a mouthful of blood to one side. She was losing blood, her wounds needed tending, yet the one thing she wanted right now was an explanation from her.

Louie: "What do you want from me, that you would kill me for it? The Money? The assets that my family left to me?" She asked carefully, as to not to anger the woman who was watching intently to her mannerisms.

Tantris: "That's it, the money you have, everything. But the only way for me to get it all, is for me to kill you. You do understand, don't you? If you and your father had done what I'd asked of you both, this wouldn't battle we could've avoided. But no! You had to go and get the quirks of your family's ancestors, and become a hero, not a villain. Did you both hate me so much? I won't apologise for all the things I've done, but I will say this. You are more like him, your father than me. I can't fault you for that." Tantris answered honestly.

Tantris stood in front of Louie looking at her eyes, they were her father's eyes alright. Brown, but during the battle they went a honey shade, like her ancestor. Then it hit her, she had inherited the mind quirk from her side of the family. Shit! Tantris froze, before taking a step backward. The dagger fell from her hands with a clatter on the floor. Louie had gotten into her head, showing her the evil that befall her. Tantris collapsed to her knees in agony, clutching her head, shouting.