Chapter seven

I've dreamt about Ukraine and my best friend's family suffering. I have some tears coming out of my eyes and I think of them emphatically. Thankfully, it's a Friday off of school  and I can finally rest. Not having to wake up at freakin 7 am and making my usual routine seems like a sacrifice to do since I'm feeling depressed like this. Directly after opening my eyes, I make a fast prayer and grab my phone, to see if Vicky texted me.

⚡️Vicky⚡️
Goodmorning!😊

She texted me goodmorning?!

Мне
Goodmorning Vicky, how are you feeling?

⚡️Vicky⚡️
I'm good! U?🙃

Мне
I'm good too!

Lie. But I don't want to seem like a victim and to vent everything on her. I think she deserves better than this. I think I need to be positive with her.

⚡️Vicky⚡️
What are you doing rn?

Мне
I just woke up, lol. You?

She answers me within minutes and we keep texting for a while. I am thinking about what my dad told me about making my first steps and that's the only thing that came into my mind. I have to show her interest, but I think that I shouldn't make it too obvious.

Я
By the way, I don't want to sound creepy or whatever but I found you pretty when we facetime yesterday.

CRAP DID I REALLY TEXT HER THAT?

⚡️Vicky⚡️
Really??🤭Thanks you!

Okay, she didn't take it weird. Thankfully.

⚡️Vicky⚡️
Do you want to know something?

Yes I do.

Мне
What is it?

⚡️Vicky⚡️
You are very handsome, did you know that?

Oh gosh, I am feeling it. Butterflies. She makes me crazy. And she made me even more.

Мне
Wait you mean it?

I never knew if I find myself pretty or ugly. I simply don't have an opinion about it because I don't really focus on that.

⚡️Vicky⚡️
Why would I lie about this, lol. I think the most creepy between us both is me, hahahaha

I shouldn't directly believe that she likes me and that she sees me the same way I see her. I can't know if a girl thinks a boy is handsome and tells him that she's in love. And there is no way on earth that I'll ask like a stupid "do you like me, Vicky???" after she told me I'm handsome. I am randomly going to my camera roll to look at myself, also to examine. I am blond, I have dark brown eyes and I have braces. I'm also tall, but what else?  Should I ask her? I don't know, it would be weird. What I know is that I need to tell this to my friend.

Мне
BRO

Marco🥱
Since when you have that much energy dangggg

Мне
Marco, Vicky told me that I'm very handsome. What should I do?

Marco🥱
Smash her bro

Мне
Dude... Seriously

Marco🥱
Ask her out somewhere! If she told you this it may be  because she might feel something for you. And bro you look very handsome, you clearly have a chance

What about my personality? Would she like to date a horrible reputed guy? What if she knows that I am the most hated of my school? Will she see me differently? I simply won't tell her, that's it. There is absolutely no point telling her anyway.