💌 9 - confusion

Sunoo was found scrumptiously eating his favourite spicy rice bowl sitting on a picnic table under a large tree, peacefully enjoying the scenery around him.

He appreciated his alone time a lot. It was where he could organize his thoughts and relieve his mind from all his problems, while tasting the delicious flavour of fermented vegetables.

He smiles joyfully as he took another bite out of his delicious meal, munching in delight.

His quiet time was then ruined by the sound of a hand slamming down onto the wooden table.

He flinched from the sudden noise. He looks up to find a familiar face.

"Hello, Sunoo!" They greet.

Sunoo gulps down the food that was stuffed in his mouth. "Uh, hello! Do I know you? You look vaguely familiar."

"I'm one of Jungwon's friends! Sunghoon." He points at himself.

Sunoo snaps his finger.
"Ah, yes! Now I remember! Sunghoon!" Sunoo states.

"That's me!" Sunghoon smiles and waves.

Sunoo returns a smile back.

"What brings you here? Do you need anything? If you want to know where Jungwon is, he's at the library studying."

Sunghoon shakes his head. "Nah I'm not here for him, I actually I have something to tell you. " He sits in front of him.

Sunoo tilts his head in confusion. "Tell me what?"

Sunghoon nods.  "It's... about Jungwon."

Sunoo raises his eyebrows. "Oh, is he okay? Is he hurt?!"

"No no! He's not in trouble or anything it's just... something I think you should know about." He exclaims.

Sunoo furrows his eyebrows. "Is it important? What is it?"

...

"...Do you know a girl name Wonyoung?"

"I need you to give this to Wonyoung."

Heeseung settles down a white letter onto the table, it appeared to be sealed by a heart.

"What's this?" Jungwon asks.

"A letter."

Jungwon rolls his eyes. "I know it's a letter but what's inside?"

"I borrowed some money earlier from Wonyoung to buy some lunch."

...

"That's it? You can't do it yourself?"

Heeseung whines. "Can't you just do one nice thing for me? Wonyoung uh... doesn't really like me."

Jungwon scoffs. "Maybe because you fuck around with people too much."

Heeseung strikes an offended face. "Says you! You're saying that as if you you aren't playing around with your little boy toy!"

Jungwon rolls his eyes.

Heeseung begs. "Pleaassee just this once?"

Jungwon groans. "Okay, okay I'll do it. But don't expect me to keep doing errands for you. I already promised myself to start focusing more on my assignments."

Heeseung smiles ruffling Jungwon's hair. "Thank you, Jungwon!~" He said teasingly.

Sighing in defeat, Jungwon stands up as he begins packing his stuff. He might as well go home after handing the letter.

"You owe me after this." Jungwon says, before finally leaving through the library doors.